Intro

"I will never hurt you Elijah," a soft cold hand touched his hot cheek but felt cool lips press against his sweaty forehead.

"Let me save you," the voice whispered and Elijah nodded. The man held him in his arms as Elijah watched him bite his wrist as it drew dark blood and brought t down to lances lips. The metallic taste of thick blood dripped into his mouth as Elijah felt tears falling down his face as his chest was bleeding intensely from a blade.

"You'll be okay love, you'll be okay," his voice shook as Elijah slowly lost consciousness.

A boy gasped bolting from his bed gripping his chest as swear poured down his tan face with wide blue eyes and his dark brown hair sticking to his forehead. He panted holding his forehead as if he could feel that cool pair of lips that felt so real.

"Lance?" A woman knocked on the door and the boy whipped his head seeing his foster sister in the doorway as she was leaning against the frame crossing her arms looking at the younger boy.

"You okay?" She smiled sitting on his bed.

"Yea I'm fine," Lance coughed getting up.

"Was it the dream again?" She grabbed his wrist as Lance stood there glancing at his sister. She had long white hair and dark skin with cotton candy blue eyes, not a lot of people knew how they where only foster siblings due to them sharing dark skin but Lance was lighter due to him being Latino but his eyes where darker blue than his sister.

But the hair was a dead give away.

"It's nothing," Lance smiled and walked to the bathroom to take a cold shower.

It wasn't the first time he's had the dream, of the two people, sometimes it was discovering new places in the dark, or a dark room lit in candles as the man with the accented voice had paints or such, but always ended up with blood in the end.

Lances hand self consciously reached for the necklace that hung low on his chest as he fiddled with the metal as the water streamed down his tan body in the shower. He tilted his chin up to wash away the nightmares and enjoyed the cool water against his face.

"Lance hurry up, you got school!" Allura pounded on the door snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Let me be clean!" Lance called back running his hand through his hair letting go of the necklace but he glanced back down at it and read the writing that was carved into it gracefully in cursive.

My universe

The tag was in a shape of a crescent moon while the blue gem clicked against it when he moved sometimes. He didn't know what to think of it but when Lance lost his memory so many years ago, this was the closest thing he had to maybe someone that knew him before too.

Lance was placed in foster care after he lost his memory and allura's father took him in but when he passed away luckily Allura was nineteen by then and made sure Lance wouldn't be taken again from a home he's made. It was great to have a sister when she introduced him to her friends and other kids in the small town. Everyone knew everyone, gossip, relationships. Everything.

Lance turned off the water and got out of the shower grabbing his towel letting water drip from his hair and down his body while he wrapped it around his slim waist. He wiped the mirror to look at his reflection.

In the mirror he saw bite marks all over his body as they bled intensely and on his neck it seemed as if an animal was attacking him. His eyes where blood red behind his blue iris's.

Lance gasped covering his mouth jumping back as he slammed his back against the white wall of the bathroom.

"ELIJAH!"

"Lance?"

Lance blinked a few times as the blood on his body was never there and nothing such as a bruise was on his body. Just his imagination.

"I'm okay, just almost dropped something," Lance gulped down the lie looking at his arms confused.

But it's not the first time this has happened. Ever since he turned seventeen these visions kept hitting him hard. And that name...

Elijah.