Addiction

"Lotor!" Allura yelled kicking the door to a house as he was sitting on a throne like chair reading with his glasses on.

"Oh no..." he grumbled running a hand through his short wavy hair.

"Take your bloody hounds and stop leaving them in my house! The god damn Bichon frise are my plants again! Stop adopting rescues for crying out loud!" Allura dropped a small fluffy dog on the couch as she was currently holding it football style as she held three leashes behind her with a husky, beagle and a bull dog were panting happily.

"Your yard is bigger," Lotor smirked slyly taking off his glasses.

"No no no no I am not taking your mutts, you have a problematic addiction, I'm cutting you off!" Allura slammed the door behind her and dropped the leashes as the dogs ran in different directions.

"Four dogs is enough! I said get a friend you loner, Two was where you should've stopped, not four!" She ranted and sent a look at the bichon frise with vengeance.

"I agree, but what about... five being my cut off..." Lotor pursed his lips as a puppy Australian shepherd popped up from behind his lap hearing other dogs.

"LOTOR!"

"Her name is Delilah..."

Allura crossed her arms glaring as the puppy jumped down and ran to her barking high pitch and jumped around her ankles. Alluras glare dropped and picked up the puppy.

"I told you to get a hamster seven months ago cause you were sulky, you bring home duck the husky, he was a fine lad, then you bring home bean! A bulldog! Fine..." she inhaled deeply as Delilah tried giving her kisses.

"But the beagle crossed the line! You should've stopped at Ellie!" She cried out with wide eyes.

"But-" "dont you dare bring in button," Lotor reached for the small fluffy dog and held her to his chest.

"You have a problem," Allura covered her face.

"They were going to put down bean at the shelter!" Lotor defended.

"Lotor you tried to kill the owner of the shelter," Allura scratched Delilah's ears.

"Bean did nothing wrong!" He pouted as button licked his cheek.

"Neither did you princess," he whispered in her fur. "You didn't deserve to be left in the dumpster,"

"Then buy your own animal adoption shelter! Your rich Lotor," Allura growled annoyed.

"I don't want them to have another home," Lotor mumbled.

"How do people fear you..." she sighed setting the puppy down.

"Fine but no more, Delilah is it, no more dogs!" Allura put her foot down.

"Fine..." he groaned setting the dog down and got up.

"I'm going to go talk to the shelter to stop letting you have dogs," Allura rolled her eyes walking out.

"Allura darling so need too just come back inside," Lotor chased after her.

——

"You didn't have to be so threatening!" Allura opened the door to her house.

"You didn't have to involve the police!" Lotor shot back slamming the door behind him.

They walked in the kitchen but Allura froze as she saw lance sitting at the table eating a bowl of cereal.

"Hey guys, sorry I was starving," lance waved smiling a little with his mouth full of cereal.

Suddenly he almost fell back as Allura slammed into him as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders tightly.

"I was so worried!" She whined as she looked at him while gripping his shoulders.

"You didn't call or text and I got no bloody post cards! God I missed you I'm so glad your home," Allura peppered his face with kisses as lance cried out from her affection.

"I can't believe you two actually are getting along," lance blinked surprised as the two were in the same room and there's been no insults so far.

"Getting along and tolerating are completely different," Lotor smirked as he felt the rush of joy seeing lance again.

"How was your trip? Are you hungry still? Let me make you something better than cereal," Allura went to the fridge as lance ate another spoonful as Lotor sat at the table with him.

"She hasn't threatened your existence yet," lance smiled back at Lotor as Allura got in her own head about cooking.

"She's gone down to once a day with threatening," Lotor chuckled.

"How was your trip? I'm sad I didn't get any pictures of Maine," Lotor looked at him softly.

"It was great, lots of hiking, I saw so many old friends, it was insane, I even saw my old foster dad," lance told him excitedly.

"Sorry I didn't talk to you guys though, I thought it would be better if I just... stayed away from it all, just focusing up there rather than constantly checking my phone you know? I didn't even watch tv that much," lance snorted as Lotor smiled listening.

"But I know I'm so happy that I'm back, I feel changed," he bit his lip a little looking at Lotor.

"We're all happy your back love," Lotor nodded smiling softly.