Abomination

"Wait so you caught him?!" Lance followed the two witches as Allura placed Keith on the couch.

"I got to get the first aid kit," Allura ran off upstairs to the bathroom as Keith held his neck in pain with a towel to stop the blood.

"The fucker bit me! I'm killing him!" Keith roared as Lance grabbed a wash cloth as he got it wet and went back to Keith.

"How long have you had him down there? How did you get the fucking Prince of the fucking vampire whatever it is!?" Lance cried out moving the towel and placed the wet cloth on instead not bothering to look at the bite wound.

"Last night, made a deal," Keith grunted.

"What's the deal?" Lance glared holding the cloth for him.

Keith glanced seeing Allura walking back down the stairs but slower down as she held the kit.

"Allura what deal did you make with the vampire?" Lance stood up as she passed him.

"Something he can't have," she looked at Keiths wound as he hissed in pain.

"Like what?" He crossed his arms.

"You dumb ass, they want you so we took their Prince," Keith snapped as Allura cleaned his wound.

"I need my herbs if you want this to heal faster," Keith growled.

"I have some," Allura got up as Lance sat in front of Keith.

"What do you mean you took their Prince for exchange of me? What's the deal Keith?" Lance said slowly but in a low tone.

"Allura said that if she got to make Prince suffer then he can try fighting for you when he's on the verge of death and whatever making him beg," Keith waved him off.

"What? I gotta see him Keith, he knows something we don't," Lance scoffed.

"What do you mean?" The witch raised a dark brow.

"I'm nothing special, unless he knows something we don't, I'm a normal human, turned into a vampire, then went back by a spell and whatever, nothing actually unique that they kept me alive for, he might know where Lotor is," Lance explained pursing his lips.

"Lotor is..." Keith said slowly confused.

"The one that gave me this," Lance showed his necklace.

"I'll go back and ask once this bitch is settled," Keith whispered.

"What about Allura?" Lance lowered his voice to a whisper.

"She'll get hostile, I'll get your answers, record it even, if this Lotor guy is the answer then Prince surely knows a thing or two if he knows you," Keith smirked.

"Thanks man," Lance smirked back as they shook on it and Allura came back.

"What do you need? I got anything," Allura set out a box of dried herbs and dead flowers.

"What's that?" Lance pointed to a dried out flower.

"Vervain, hold your crustal to the light and you can see the outline of it on the inside of it," Allura explained and Lance did so as it was true.

"Juniper?" Keith looked.

-----

"How's our star doing?" Keith walked to Shiro in the underground cellar and the older man knocked on the cell door.

"Can you go upstairs? It's personal," Keith looked at Shiro.

"There's no way I'm leaving you alone with this monster," Shiro was taken back as Keith peaked inside seeing Prince looking back at him as a smirk appeared on his lips and waved a little at him.

"He turned me into an appetizer Shiro, it's personal," Keith snarled. His brother looked at Prince but nodded walking away and up the stairs as Keith opened the door.

"Isn't it my favorite snack?" Prince shrugged as its been almost twenty four hours since he's been captured, and almost thirteen hours since he's had blood. Vampires don't get effected by no blood until fourteen, that's when they start getting cravings more, for any sort of blood, animal even, but when it gets to twenty four then they want it straight from the vein without any blood, but since he was an original... Who knows how long it may take.

"Your a dirty one witch," he pointed at Keith smirking darkly.

"Don't bother, as a witch, I can put up spells that protect me," Keith sat against the wall outside of the cell.

"You must be here for something, I doubt you wanted a tea party," Prince shrugged again.

"Tell me about this," Keith held up lances necklace. The princes eyes widen slightly and scooter closer.

"You do know Elijah up close and personal don't you? A friend even? Tell me witch, have you been lying to him?" The Prince scooter closer till he was right in front of the barrier.

"How was he when you told him the truth?" He smirked.

"Tell me about the necklace or I'll smash it, we've never really been friends, more like rivals," Keith glared as his fist started to heat up red.

"Don't!"

Keith smirked.

"It must mean something then," Keith chuckled as he was finally getting somewhere, just have to hit the soft spots.

"Not the qualities, just the meaning," he nodded.

"So then you know Lotor alchemy," Keith straightened his form more looking at him.

"Heh, no ones called me that in a very long time," he smirked looking down and Keith glared not understanding.

"Tell me witch, how well do you truly know your history facts?" Lotor looked at him as his eyes became blood red with black veins around them as he snarled to scare Keith as he dropped the necklace and it rolled to the cell. Lotor smirked picking it up.

"Not good enough it seems, but your not the only one with a little secret secret," he held the necklace in his hand, gazing at it softly but his dark glare went back to Keith.

"You keep mine and I'll keep yours, witches can't be vampires and vampires can't be witches... So tell me kogane, what abomination are you?"