Nicknames

Look at you

Pathetically rotting away in a cell

A prince no less

Lotor stared across the cell with an unamused look on his face but barely even blinked as the voice in his head mocked him.

He let out a breath closing his eyes as he didn't react to the voice as it didn't faze him anymore.

"You play with my mind witch, your not the first nor the last," Lotor said simply looking at the door and soon it opened as Allura glared at him.

"What do you have against my kind? You say witch like its poison," Allura spat.

"Because it's your kinds twisted ways are was started my own kind, because of your kind I have suffered to hate and defend as you continue to personally attack my own," Lotor looked at her with a quirked eye brow.

"It's because of you that my kind has been slaughtered! You say you don't hurt women nor children but witches of all have been killed because of you!" Allura hissed.

"I say I don't hurt woman and children of the innocent, witches are mainly women but they are more than capable to protect themselves, I do not pick on the weak," Lotor explained.

"I know what you are," Allura stated.

"But do you know who I am?" He said calmly.

"Lotor," she glared.

"You know what I am called, but everyone has more than just a title underneath," his purple eyes challenged her sky blues.

"I know who your father is, that you've been running from him for centuries," Allura smirked. Lotor didn't flinch but his breath hitched slightly.

"Congratulations, now what shall you do princess? Killing me won't matter,"

"I'll give you to him,"

Lotor glared.

"You wouldn't dare, he'll kill you on the spot, knowing your altean history," he snarled.

"Why shouldn't I? You could be my ticket Prince Lotor," she smiled. "It's what we both want,"

"Don't," he said.

"Why not? Zarkon can play card for us," a small girl walked over with Allura. Pidge.

"Like what?" Lotor asked with a scoff.

"My father, Samuel Holt," Pidge crossed her arms.

Lotors eyes widen slightly seeing they weren't bluffing anymore.

"Lance wouldn't allow it," Lotor growled.

"He doesn't care," Allura said darkly.

"You never gave him a chance," Lotor grunted trying to get up but his legs gave out before he could.

"Look at you, your so weak to even stand," Allura scoffed walking in with confidence.

"Because only one of us tells the truth," Lotor sighed sitting back down as Allura stood in front of him.

"You starve me, vervain me, you expect me to be the monster you continue to accuse me of," he coughed into his hand and Allura saw him spit blood.

"Because of my race, and not me as an individual, you'll let my own father end me," he laughed with little to no humor.

"You tease me princess, play me like your witches by trying to kill and show me my life, are you satisfied?" He pursed his lips.

"So let me see him, hear his opinion,"