Quirk

"That's impossible," Akira whispered to romelle as they sat in the room together.

"I know, I thought so too but that boy is so vulnerable I got to see his memories, the ones of me, I've never seen him before and it wasn't our time what I saw," romelle smirked back and Akira frowned pulling in his knees as they sat.

"Is that why the coven, Allura, wants him?" Akira asked confused.

"How should I know? I'm stuck here," romelle scoffed. "What were the orders from her?"

"To take what that bastard loves most, to make him be in so much pain that he breaks, and physically that's not going to happen," Akira glared a little and she nodded.

"So you went for the supposed love of his life, from what I saw of that future, you fail," romelle said flatly and Akira sent her a look.

"What did you see romelle?" He asked crossing his arms.

"Not much, but a little girl that may be a problem if we last two hundred years," she pursed her lips and Akira looked at her confused.

"Lotors daughter,"

Akira swallowed a lump in his throat with confused wide eyes. "That's impossible,"

"A lot of things have been impossible lately," she smirked a little.

"Is she a threat?" He frowned.

"She's a child from what I know, but also a hybrid, witch and vampire," romelle covered her mouth to cover a giggle.

Akira paused at that. Someone like him..?

"What are you going to do to her?" Akira narrowed his violet eyes.

"I don't know yet, there's a lot of options, make her one of us, take her from that bastard, she could be the perfect weapon," romelle flipped her hair off her shoulder.

"She's a child though," Akira felt the need to defend.

"She won't always be a child Akira," romelle scoffed.

Akira bit his lip and nodded looking st the door. "So how do we get that kid to his time?"

"You really want too?" Romelle snorted.

"To set things straight, otherwise I'm sure the ancestors may get pissed," he nodded.

"But from what I know he's skipped those centuries due to Allura," romelle rolled her eyes.

"That's not the point," Akira sighed standing up. "There's something about him that's familiar,"

——

Lance sat next to a window as he stared over the city of Amsterdam as it was the middle of the day, his fingers fiddled with the necklace once again around his neck as he was lost in his own mind.

Suddenly a hand on his shoulder startled the Cuban snapping his head towards whoever it was.

"Oh hey keith," He Let out a soft relieved breath seeing the hybrid but remembered it wasn't really his friend. "I mean Akira,"

Akira sat across from him without saying a word but lance quirked a brow at the shorter male.

"What is up with vampires and silent treatments?" Lance groaned and Akira finally looked at him.

"Your a vampire," Akira stated.

"Um I guess, I wasn't from my time... guess it reversed me back to one," lance laughed awkwardly.

"Tell me about the hybrid girl from your time," Akira said sternly but soft still.

"Will you guys just leave her alone? Arabella is a little girl, she's not a monster," lance snapped a little to harsh at Akira but he didn't feel guilty.

"Romelle says otherwise, she wants to use the girl for witch purposes, use her against Lotor," Akira told lance calmly.

"Why are you telling me?" Lance frowned.

"Because as a hybrid Im not going to let that happen," Akira closed his eyes.

"What are you going to do about it then..?" Lance asked gently.

"I'm almost as powerful as an original vampire, but with romelles power I can use... I can make them forget about the girl, Arabella," he smirked a little at the vampire and lances eyes widen.

"Why would you do that? For her or for anything.. why?" His blue eyes where full of confusion.

"Call it pity, but the world will be safer not knowing she will exist, romelle won't know until the time comes, nor will Lotor, but that also means not remembering you," Akira whispered gently looking down.

"What do you mean?" Lance stiffened as he wanted to get up but he was frozen.

"Hear me out," Akira calmed him.

"When we send you back, the spell will have a quirk or a trick I guess, when you go back everyone will forget what has happened since the attack on your home from Allura," he explained and lance felt his heart sink.

"What's the catch?" Lance rubbed his face and looked down.

"Those memories won't return unless you die," Akira sighed. "Not my choice but it's part of the spell,"

Lance leaned back as he held onto the necklace tighter while looking out the window.

"But every spell has a loophole, it's the cursed objects that don't,"

They locked eyes as lance waited to hear more as Akira took out a journal.

"They never said anything about coming back to life," he smirked up at lance and handed him the journal.

"If I die then I could come back as a vampire.." lance gulped and he nodded.

"What's this for?" He asked Akira holding the journal now.

"For whatever you need to say, an explanation, anything," he nodded standing up and lance looked at him confused.

"You want to say something but your not..?" Lance bit the inside of his bottom lip.

"It's never better to say nothing and leave someone guessing, that's all I have to say," Akira smirked slightly at the vampire.

Akira left without another word as lance looked at him but looked at the empty journal. He opened it and touched the smooth ivory paper as there was a metal quill pen on the desk near by. Never better to say nothing.

Lance pursed his lips and swallowed softly as he grabbed the writing utensil. Taking off his necklace and opened in the middle of the journal as he used a knife to carve a small hole for the necklace to fit in and hide away.

I know this is kinda vise versa but I hope it's just as meaningful.

My dearest Lotor,