Secrets

"Your messing with me right?" Lance laughed nervously as he stepped over the shattered mug as he walked to Lotor. "Arabella? The sweetest girl ever? Your daughter?"

Lotor blinked almost with fear in his eyes as lance got closer. Lance pulled on lotors shirt to see his collar bone but there was no longer a tattoo of that girls name.

"Lance calm down, stop," Lotor grabbed his hands softly to pull him away. "Whom are you speaking of?"

"Arabella!" Lance cried out. "Where's your daughter? This has to be a joke,"

"Lance, I can't have children, I'm technically dead" Lotor told him softly and genuine. He wasn't lying.

Lance grabbed his phone and immediately called Keith but Lotor grabbed the phone to end the call.

"Lance talk to me, what happened last night?" Lotor looked at him concerned with serious eyes staring into his own.

Lance looked at him just as confused. Did he do this? Did he change the time line somehow and ended with Arabella never being born? Is that witch who gave birth to her still alive? Could it still happen? Does it matter? Arabella didn't exist now, Lotor was such a great father, would he get that chance to have that feeling of pride and protection for his own child.

"I'm sorry," lance whispered. It was his fault.

"Don't be sorry lance, your safe," Lotor held the side of his face gently as lance closed his eyes a little, taking Lotor by surprise seeing he found comfort in the originals touch.

"You would've loved her, but I'm so sorry Lotor," lance leaned against his chest as he felt so tired, exhausted, overwhelmed, he was barely holding it together. There was so much that happened and he had to hold back.

He just wanted to sleep, he was to exhausted, Lotor felt warm, ironically since he's technically dead for two thousand years, his heart was slow, his visioned blurred and soon felt like he was sleeping without any warning.

Lotor gasped feeling lance go limp in his arms but scooped up the human. He looked at him concerned for what has happened to the poor boy in the last twelve hours but instead Lotor carried lance up the stairs as he went to find the Cubans room.

He found it as it was dark blue and a full size bed was in the corner with a dark oak night stand next to it as well as a lamp. Lotor gently laid lance on the bed as he groaned softly as lances hand gripped lotors unintentionally. Lotor froze as he looked at lance, something sharpe struck his heart seeing lance sleeping. Once his lover, now they're just becoming friends. But Lotor still has his heart given to the human. Almost like he was falling in love all over again, just having a head start.

"Sleep well my love," Lotor brushed his hair from his face and kissed his head gently but left lance to sleep off whatever he's experienced.

Lotor stood and went to leave the room, closing the door behind him.

"Is Lance okay?" He heard from the hallway. He turned seeing Allura in a pink dress as her hair was in a messy bun.

"Exhausted, slightly delusional but I think it's because of lack of sleep," Lotor sighed crossing his arms.

"Physically?" Allura pursed her lips.

"No wounds, but what he kept saying-" "so he's okay?" Allura asked wide eyes full of concern.

Lotor pursed his lips but didn't tell her what lance was saying. She would've if she just let him speak.

"He's fine," he rolled his eyes pushing past her.

Lotor left the house but paused seeing keith on the stairs deep in thought with clasped hands under his nose.

"Lance is asleep," he said walking down the porch stairs past him.

"Lance found out," Keith replied.

"Your abomination?" Lotor smirked at him. Keith glared.

"Yea, he found out I'm a hybrid," Keith scoffed at him as Lotor stood in front of him.

"But what I don't understand is why you keep it a secret yet still harass me over it," Keith stood with his hands at his side, he was on step above the ground where Lotor stood, it made them level to the eyes.

"Despite it all, I think it's rather fun, especially when the term is takes one to know one," Lotor chuckled.

It took Keith a moment as he let what Lotor said sink in.

"Your a-"

"My mother was a witch young one, who do you think made my father and I the beasts we are?" Lotor smirked softly as keith stared at him wide eyes.

"Can you do witchcraft?" Keith whispered as he was in shock.

"How do you think I create illusions? No I do not practice witch craft anymore, I don't do spells and bloody sacrifices like you heathens," Lotor placed his hands behind his back as Keith's jaw dropped.

"But, no one will believe you, besides, it could possibly spill your secret as well my little abomination," Lotors eyes flashed dark blood red with a smirk on his lips before he disappeared in a blink of an eye leaving Keith on the steps alone.