Freed

A metal door creaked open as the light of the outside leaked in on a figure in the dark. Blue eyes looked up with a glare as he leaned against stone walls wearing the same jeans and same dirty shirt from seven months ago.

"Get up," a man chuckled at the slave as he stayed silent. He stormed in to rip the young man off the ground and shoved him outside the cell.

"Looks like another job well done, no scar," the man held the boys jaw as he inspected the neck but the blue eyed boy glared ripping his head away.

"Do you want me to change that slave?" The vampire snarled now slamming him against the wall.

"Enough," Hagar walked over as she grabbed the boy.

"I think it's time," she looked at lance with a cold look as he stayed silent. "My lord awaits for you,"

"Go to hell," lance glared but let out a wheezing gasp as the vampire tore into his flesh as he wasn't allowed to scream. To never scream as long as he was compelled.

"Behave boy, these beasts can only be tamed so well," Hagar scowled at both of them.

"Let go!" Lance cried out but was slammed against the wall once more.

"Watch your tone you worthless human!" The vampire snarled as his nails dug into Lances skin.

"Your both wasting time, bring him," Hagar hissed at the vampire as she began to walk only for lance to be dragged back. As along the way some vampires passed as they skimmed their nails to cut his skin and licked their fingers smirking up and down at the slave. But the three didn't pay any attention to them. Lance kept his head down as he didn't want to see their faces, he didn't care.

Hagar pushed the door open to zarkon office as the vampire sat lance in the chair harshly as lance whimpered in pain.

"Leave us," zarkon growled in a low tone as he looked at lance.

"Sire -" "I said leave us," Hagar was cut off by the original. But they followed the order and left the human alone with the vampire.

"How long have you been here elijah?" Zarkon asked in a monotone voice as he sipped blood from a glass like it was whiskey.

"There's not even a damn clock in here, how am I suppose to know?" Lance spat not moving.

"You don't fear what could happen with that tongue of yours boy if you don't watch your tone?" Zarkon glared.

"Just the truth," lance croaked.

Zarkon nodded slowly.

"I think it's time for you to go child," Zarkon stood up from behind his desk.

"Wha-" "Your not free," Zarkon warned with a stern glare.

"It's been seven months, outside the door will be your bag and belongings," he told lance as he looked out the window.

"Why..?" Lance whispered.

"My son will grow concern and curious why you've been gone for so long without any contact, and as we all know your out of vervain," Zarkon smirked back darkly, lance knew there was a catch.

"It's not just so you don't have to deal with a family reunion, why are you letting me go?" Lance sat up more nervously.

"I want to watch that little ancient light inside of that weak welp die, and I know he has a soft spot for you," Zarkon said simply.

Suddenly he grabbed Lances face and lifted him to his seat as lance muffled a distress cry.

"You will go find a hotel that will take you, clean yourself and dress properly," Zarkon looked into his eyes as he compelled lance.