His weakness

"Is there anything you can do to save the child?" Lotor pursed his lips as he watched women around another woman's body as she was pale with light black veins around her body as her breathing was shallow.

"Sir the girl-" "I don't care about the woman tell me if the child will be okay!" He snarled loosing his temper.

"It's not our fault your hybrid abomination is destroying our sister!" A woman snarled back and Lotor roared at her with gangs and red blood eyes making her gasp.

"That lying whore means nothing, but that child deserves a chance, a life!" Lotor glared harshly.

"We want nothing to do with it," another woman hissed.

"That is my daughter, I will make sure she has nothing to do with your pathetic witch cult," Lotor sneered at them.

He heard soft chanting of all the women as the pregnant bellied one gasp softly as they began a C-Section on her while they chanted to keep her alive long enough for the child to be born.

Lotor closed his eyes backing away as he waited, he didn't care for how long, he would not leave the room. He would be there for his daughters first breath... But hopefully not her last.

Because she would still be human, half human... Half vampire. He didn't know what could happen, what the child would contain, the lust for blood is what he prayed she wouldn't have, to feeling to kill to sooth a vampires hunger.

Until an infants cry echoed the room.

He looked up quickly and saw a witch holding a bloodied infant wailing. Everything seemed to go slower till the moment a woman glared putting the seven pounds of his daughter in his arms.

"Take it and get out, you've done enough damage you bastard, both of you," the witch glared darkly up at him as Lotor held the infant against his chest as her head rested on his shoulder and he held her head of pale blond hair that was thin.

"Speak ill again witch and I'll rip out your tongue and choke your dearest sisters in this room," Lotor spat as he walked out as the baby in his arms whimpered and made small sounds bobbling her head around.

Lotor stepped outside to his car and sat in the drivers seat as he looked down at the pale baby with pale blond hair as she calmed down.

"Hey hey... Hey there baby girl... Your okay, I promise you'll be okay, always, Arabella..." He pulled her up and kissed her forehead softly as her little fists squirmed around.

"It's hard to kill your father, and trust me, my determination is much harder," Lotor whispered as she made sounds while Lotor looked at her seeing Arabella opening her small eyes. Periwinkle.

Lotor smiled as he looked at his daughter as she yawned and Lotor chuckled stroking her cheek.

Lotor sighed sitting at a desk with papers around him as he tapped his foot but looked up seeing his generals walk in.

"Sir," Acxa walked up to him as the three girls behind her stopped with their hands behind their backs.

"You bring me news?" Lotor looked up at her as he stood up from the desk.

"We found four spies of the galra empire, they await you... At least three of them do," Acxa said sternly and the girls glanced at Zethrid as she smiled a little.

"Good, we must clear out of these diseased vampires of my people before they know more than they should, that witch and bastard are getting to close," Lotor sighed crossing his arms shaking his head.

"Cause then they know of Elijah?" Ezor raised an eye brow. "Er- Lance,"

"They'll use him against me," Lotor nodded looking at them.

"Go ahead and rough them up a bit girls, I'll be there to give them what they deserve in a little while," Lotor said simply and the women nodded and walked out. Acxa looked back at him as Lotor looked out the window of his office with his hand covering his mouth while he was thinking to himself. She sighed and closed the door behind her.

Lotor looked at the closed door and smirked a little. He walked to his desk and knocked a beat on the top.

"Who was that daddy?" A little four year old girl with long light blond hair that was straight down her back as her skin was sun kissed but not as dark as lotors while she had a bright smile as her periwinkle eyes looked at him.

"Some of your fathers friends and co workers," Lotor smiled as he knelt in front of her and the little girl went back under the desk and pulled out a book.

"Nanny bought me a new book, it's about the ugly duckling," the little girl showed him and Lotor picked her up and sat in his chair as she giggled laying against her fathers chest as he held her gently.

"Ah, I remember this story, I'm surprised you didn't choose beauty and the beast my little belle," Lotor kissed her head and Arabella stuck out her tongue.

"All princess stories are the same daddy," Arabella groaned.

"Why is that? Your a princess to me, yet you are very unique," Lotor rubbed her arm and she giggled.

"No I'm not a princess, they always have a boy save them," she pouted and Lotor laughed softly at his daughter.

"Not always, some princesses are so strong, they're the hero, but they're always kind and humble," Lotor whispered in her ear and Arabella looked at him wide eyes.

"Really?" She gasped.

"Absolutely, I've met some before," Lotor tickled her and Arabella squealed wiggling and he grabbed the book.

"But everyone has to be an ugly duckling before becoming a beautiful swan," he smiled as Arabella snuggled against him as Lotor ran his fingers through her hair as the city of Paris was behind them while the sun was starting to set in the distance.