Confirmed

Keith was behind Shiro as the older man glanced at Lotor as gold glinted his eyes but Lotor shook his eyes as Shiros eyes turned back grey.

"What the hell are you doing here Lance?" Shiro snapped as Lance stepped back with wide eyes. Lotor glared slightly knowing this wasn't his demonic allie.

"Shiro calm down, I was seeing something, Lance?" Keith stepped in front.

"It's him... I'm sure," Lance whispered crossing his arms.

"You set me up?" Lotor glared at Keith and Shiro.

"Lance has been looking for you for a while, letters, your drawings, was looking for the man that loved him and yet... We found you," Keith walked to them as Lotor glanced over seeing kuro taking place to keep away so Shiro wouldn't hear anything.

"Keith you knew?" Lance asked.

He looked at Lotor for a second to long but noticed something off.

"Knock off messing with our minds," Keith glared harshly as kuro kept distance. Lotor raised an eye brow.

"You messed with mine already," he hissed as Lance looked at Lotor confused.

"What is he talking about?" Lance spoke up finally.

Lotor sighed and in a shimmer the lights in the cell dimmed and where Lotor stood was gone. The two boys peaked inside and saw Lotor slouched against the wall, pale, his cheek bones showed more as his eyes where less focused and more of his hair fell in his face.

"Happy?" Lotor rasped as he coughed with blood in his hand. "Bloody hell,"

"What did to do to him?" Lance whispered snapping his neck at Keith.

"Allura wants to dry him out, he's a vampire, an original no less, they need blood to survive, we give him a table spoon every 48 hours," Keith sighed as Lotor slowly raised his hand and flipped him off.

"Classy oh ancient one," Keith scoffed.

"If I'm dying then why not witch," Lotor shrugged.

"How long until you let him out?" Lance asked crossing his arms with a small shiver.

"Oh I'll love to hear this," Lotor commented.

"Shut it," Keith hissed. "And don't pretend you care Lance, you just met him for fuck sake! Letters don't mean shit!"

"They meant something to me!" Lance yelled back poking his chest. "This means something to me!" He held up his necklace.

"Because those where the only hope I had to knowing my past because you and everyone I love have lied to me," Lance snarled in his face.

"So you trust the Prince of the vampire empire?!" Keith lost his temper.

"I don't know anymore!" Lance threw his hands in the air.

"I'm going to the party and getting wasted, come or don't, i don't care," Lance hit Keiths shoulder with his own walking out as he went upstairs not bothering to look at the golden glint in his eyes.

"That was marvelous," Lotor hummed smirking.

"You find this funny? You don't give a damn about Lance!" Keith hit the wall as Lotor didn't seem fazed.

"Don't even try witch, your trying to kill me enough, why make the only person I care about despise me?" Lotor asked as his voice shook, not sure if it was from hurt, hunger or sleep deprivation, or all. But it hurt to breathe.

"You don't know him!" Keith cried out.

"I'm. The only one that was there! I love him and I took care of him! I-" Lotor broke out into harsh coughs as blood splattered onto his hand.

"Do not... Question my love for him, in this fucked up world, there was no one there for either of us, I'm not the monster you despise me to be," Lotor took a few deep breathes, he was weak and hated it, he was a soldier.

"Yea we'll see about that," Keith slammed the door closed.

----

Lance walked into a house as he smiled to music as he waved over Nyma as she held two red solo cups making her way to him smirking.

"Keith didn't come?" Nyma shouted over the music as there was teens dancing and drinking everywhere.

"Nah something about studying for finals," Lance called back as he took the drink she handed him.

"Shocker," she laughed as they bumped into each other as some teens bumped Nyma.

"You okay? Looking a little rough," Nyma raised a blond eye brow as Lance chugged half the cup.

"Found an old friend," he lied. "Just wanted to have some fun,"

"Come on then, let's go have fun," Nyma grabbed his arm as Lance smirked at her going to the dance floor. She was his height already so he could easily find her a few time when he grip slipped but they crashed together as Lance dropped his drink when Nyma wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"Have you always been this hot?" Nyma whispered in his ear as she handed Lance her drink.

"Always," Lance winked as they danced together on the dance floor holding her waist with one hand and the drink with the other. For hours they danced and got more drinks and went dancing some more as they both where getting hot.

Lance turned to her with a smile as he looked around a little but she caught his lips with hers. Lance closed his eyes kissing back holding her hips close as Nyma giggled against him with her hands up his own shirt.

"My room," she breathed against his lips.

"I don't do one night stands," Lance kissed her heatedly.

"Just make out sessions? Fine," Nyma smiled as their kiss became sloppy until Lance kissed down her neck while they swayed to the music around them. Nyma grabbed his hair to pull him back to kiss his lips as she started to kiss lower and lower to his neck sucking softly.

Lance groaned and frowned slightly when he felt teeth but gasped in pain feeling fangs sink into his flesh.

"N-Nyma? Nyma stop, stop that hurts," Lance tried pulling her off but her grip tightened as she growled into his neck as Lance felt his blood dripping down his neck.

"Please stop," he whimpered. "N-Nyma?"

She pulled back wiping her mouth smiling.

"You won't remember any of this," Nyma shrugged walking away as if she compelled him. But he wore the necklace.

Lance stared at no one anymore as he stood there holding his neck with wide eyes as his breathes came out short and fast.

He didn't know who to trust anymore.