Time

"Here," Kuron handed lance a leather journal that seemed like it should be old but despite the century he was in, it must be new.

"What is it?" Lance asked opening it and saw it was someone's diary and flipped it to another page and saw it was a sketch in the corner of the page and notes under it. A date and place it was at.

"It's Lotors journal, I know a little but hopefully this could trigger something powerful enough to bring back the memories, or at least..." Kuro looked at him gently as he noticed the necklace gone.

"Bring Elijah back... got it," Lance nodded opening the journal.

"Do you think it'll work?" He asked curiously.

"I think it could trigger something, when I found this guys old homes cemetery, something there triggered us enough for him to take over," Kuro shrugged pouring himself more liquor.

"Like what?" Lance asked.

"I found his fiancés grave, he also died in that war," Kuro shrugged as if it didn't bother him but lance could see the slight guilt in his eyes.

"So you keep shiros body immortal?" Lance smiled to change the topic and Kuro snorted.

"Yea it ages again when he takes over but that hasn't happened in centuries," Kuro laughed a little and Lance looked back seeing Lotor walk in. He hid the journal in his bag.

"Lance why don't you go look around the city as Kuron and I discuss further matters of the situation, I will come get you when we're ready, I'm sure boring books aren't any interest you you," Lotor offered a smile and Lance smiled back nodding getting up.

"Yea sounds cool, defiantly get to gloat to Pidge then when I get back," Lance pursed his lips grabbing his bag and left glancing over his shoulder as he saw Lotor ran a hand through his hair sighing.

He closed the door behind him but pressed his ear against the door as he heard the men arguing immediately.

"You letting your feelings cloud your judgement Lotor!" Shiro- Or Kuro- shouted at Lotor.

"Kuron I'm aloud to grieve! I don't do it often but I will sorrow over him!" Lotor snapped back.

"Your right! Elijah is gone! Get over it cause we have more important shit to deal with like lance, getting him back!"

He heard a bottle shatter as if Lotor threw it at a wall or missed Kuron.

"Shut your demonic mouth boy, you have no room to speak as someone who's never loved, you find death amusing Kuron, you do not speak ill of my Elijah," Lotor snarled as it made lance shiver in fear of the tone.

He backed away and shook his head walking down the stone road of the city looking around at the agriculture and such, how the world seems simpler back in this day and era.

Lance found a bench in the city and sat down grabbing the journal Kuro gave him of Lotors and flipped to the first page as it was a delicate cursive hand writing of Lotors, stupidly perfect hand writing that seemed to flow so smoothly across the paper.

March 17th, 1794

It's been almost two centuries since my father and his witch summoned me back to the quarters in Rome's colosseum. His kingdom he cowardly hides in, the memories in this buildings that represents himself, strong but as time goes one... secrets will be unlocked as he crumbles.

But even now my father things I'm weak as I have fallen ill. And as cowards this kingdom is ran by, they attempt to feed me a pathetic slave for my starvation, I may be a prince but I am not one to only be handed what one needs to survive. I can get my own blood to live off of.
Though, it is unlike me as well, to be writing in a petty journal like a wife in a horrid marriage, wishing for freedom than the shame of a widow  by the temptation to kill her husband.

I don't expect anyone to read these vial pages of the bastard disappointing prince of the galra empire, Hagar will burn the pages happily, perhaps to do some idiotic spell with sparkles to make my father 'ooo and ahh' at her. A whore is more what she is.

Despite the blood bath I call home, the slave I've encountered today seemed to be the only thing that surprised me since my return. He didn't fight back as he sat at the foot of my bed, he was young and defeated, but a spark in his blue eyes where easy to see to me that he isn't intend this slavery to be the rest of his life.

Most upsetting thing of this boy was, that I never caught his name.

Lance blushed softly seeing it was a side sketch of him much younger looking out the window on the other side of the room as he had a knee pulled to his chest to rest his chin on.

He laughed softly covering his mouth letting the red cover his cheeks smiling as he finally knew more of the time he almost missed, it hurt that he didn't know any of it.

"What's a lovely lad like you doing alone in a silly town like this?" A man walked over to lance noticing his smile at the book but soon it disappeared when he saw the man.

"Rolo?" Lance breathed with wide eyes. Luckily the man didn't hear. So he sat next to lance.

"Whatcha got there? A cute book from the library of town?" Rolo reached over and grabbed the journal but Lance pushed him back.

"Don't touch it," Lance snarled at him. He gasped when Rolo pushed a pistol into his side as he grabbed his shirt tightly.

"Watch it kiddo, all I need is everything you have," Rolo smirked. Lance glanced at him with wide eyes but he could hear rolos pulse in his neck and blood rushing through his veins.

He hissed and gave into the hunger and felt his canine teeth sharpen as he bit into rolos neck hungrily as Rolo gasped in fear as he couldn't scream at the shock.

Lance almost moaned into the taste of blood as it soothed his huger while he closed his eyes pulling Rolo closer as he didn't hear the small pleas he made for his life but soon he fell limp against lance as the young vampire gasped pulling away.

Lance panted as he looked at the blood dripping down the dead mans neck as he shakily touched his own mouth seeing the blood. His breath froze. He killed a man.

Lance cried out surprised feeling a hand on his shoulder and saw Lotor.

"I-I didn't mean too, h-he was pissing me off and then I-I..." Lance stood up quickly shoving the journal in the bag as Lotor laid the body down and turned him to the side so it looked like he was sleeping with the wound not to be shown.

"It's quite alright, we must move, the witches are tracking us and are close, are you alright?" Lotor helped him to move aside and pressed his hand on his back to lead him away.

"I'm fine... what about Kuro?" Lance asked confused.

"There's no time, Allura is here in the city, Kuron is enough of a distraction to give us time," Lotor told him sternly and lance looked down the road and a glimpse of a white hair woman speaking with another made his heart stop but kept walking.