Wait

"Have you still not gone over to allura's?" Pidge asked as Lance was at his locker as Keith was with her.

"I'm processing everything still," he lied.

"Lance you know she's doing her best," Keith said softly with a concerned look in his eyes.

"That's easy for you, both of you, Allura knew me for a lot longer than she admitted, even before I lost my memories when I was fourteen, she admired she did," Lance glared.

"Well depending on which part of your life, we all knew a thing or two," a girl said behind them as she was leaning against the lockers.

"Go away Ezor," Keith glared.

"Prince wants you to have this, Elijah," Ezor smirked handing Lance a piece of paper and he took it slowly and put it in his pocket.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you, he made it clear your off snack limits," she whispered in his ear as Lance was still, he remembered how she fed on him. Tore into his neck.

"But I did like you better as a vampire, it was so fun when you and I went to Germany," Ezor put her arms around his neck smiling at him.

"Relax Eli, I'm probably going to have to protect you since your still human," she rolled her eyes.

"Ezor right?" Lance gulped grabbing her arms and pealed her off. "Sorry but I don't need protection from whatever,"

"Oh like at the party with Nyma? I'm surprise she's still alive," Ezor giggled putting her hands on her hips and Keith glared.

"Well I'm fine now, I can handle myself," Lance said backing away a little.

"Until prince comes to the rescue whenever someone comes after you," she scoffed.

"And you protecting him is better?" Keith snapped.

"Yea cause I'm here," Ezor flipped her hair at him with a smirk.

"So are we so leave him alone," Pidge stepped forward glaring.

"Wouldn't have this problem if you where a vampire again," Ezor narrowed her eyes and walked away.

Lance pursed his lips and walked away but he bumped into Nyma along the way.

"Lance? Hey," she turned smirking at him and Lance looked at her bewildered. He wanted to be flattered by her affection but also confused and scared knowing what she was.

"Hey Nyma, now is a bad time," he rubbed the back of his neck and saw Keith and Pidge from down the hall as they looked at him worriedly.

"I was going to ditch class, you wanna come? Rolo is coming too," she smirked and Lance glanced at his friends again.

"Know what, fuck it, got anything to bring?" He asked rubbing his face and Nyma showed him a few joints in her purse and Lance nodded following her away out the door.

"Should we help him?" Pidge asked Keith worriedly.

"He'll be fine, he won't die, let him learn, that's everyone's problem with Lance, he won't learn if you always protect him," Keith said firmly crossing his arms.

--------

"For someone who minds his own business all the time, didn't think you'd be a stoner," rolo chuckled handing Lance the joint of marijuana.

The three hung out in the back of the woods behind the school so they wouldn't get caught by anyone including the police.

"Dude Pidge and I do shit all the time when allura's gone, hunk hates it though," Lance explained watching the smoke as he was just tired of everything that was happening. But the one hit was enough to just barely get buzzed. He had to go to school so he was done.