Snack

"Your all crazy," Lance threw up his hands in denial as he walked away as the three looked at each other not knowing what to do now. "Your pranking me, this is a joke, ha you got a laugh out of me,"

"Lance," Allura reached for him but he jumped away.

"Don't-" he gulped looking at her. "Don't touch me,"

Lance turned back walking to the door as he opened it to get some air or maybe it was to get away from the madness he regrets them telling him.

"Lance listen to us," Shiro told him seriously. Lance stood there in front of the open door staring at the outdoors with his hands shaking.

"We're going to eat well tonight!"

"I can smell his blood from here..."

"Fresh meat,"

"What are you? A fucking goblin? And you a pixie? Vampire?" Lance cried out as he spun to them.

"Oh this is interesting, really loving it," a voice giggled from the open door.

"Ezor," Keith grabbed his knife but Shiro grabbed his shoulder glaring.

"Hi love, how's my favorite dysfunctional mind doing?" Ezor winked at the older man.

"Y-your from the school," Lance backed away.

"Hi Eli," Ezor waved.

"Stop calling me that," Lance snapped but notice her not coming inside.

"Hmm... What did you do to him witch?" Ezor snapped with a hiss as she banged her fist on the door frame.

"Uncorrupted him from your evil, beast," Allura spat.

"I'm not a werewolf darling, those are beasts," Ezor hummed.

"No your a bloodsucker!" Shiro stormed to her but Ezor smiled at him.

"Oh I love your rage, then fun guy comes out to play, kuro where are you?" She sang looking into Shiros eyes.

"Elijah, let's go man, princey is going to wanna see you once word gets around," Ezor let her hands drape at her sides unamused now.

"He's not going with you vamp," Allura stepped in front of Lance protectively.

"Ezor right?" Lance gently put her to the side looking at the girl. A smile crept onto her lips.

"Yea, you really don't know who I am do you?" Ezor gulped looking back at him.

"No, but you keep calling me Elijah, I keep hearing that damn name and I have no idea why," Lance whispered.

"Can I come in? I'd love to chat," Ezor giggled winking at him.

"No, you can't," Allura glared. "I own the house, not him,"

"Now leave," her blue eyes narrowed harshly at Ezor who snorted.

"Boss will be very very happy I'm not wrong," Ezor smirked. And suddenly she was gone.

"That, my idiotic friend, is a vampire," Keith glared.

"Then what are you?" Lance looked at Keith and Allura and even Shiro with a glare, angry of how confused he is and they weren't helping.

"If you won't tell me, maybe Ezor will," he went to the door and allura's eyes widen.

"Don't!" She reached for him but the door slammed closed and Lance spun to her with wide eyes.