Lost in a way

"How do you know where we're going? Where are we going?" Lance complained as they walked down a dusty road as Lotor has a steady pace.

"Can't you hear the village near by?" Lotor raised an eye brow and Lance listened for a moment. He could.

"Wait-wait I'm not a vampire am I?" Lance gulped with wide eyes as they stopped.

"Yes? I was questioning how your not hungry love," Lotor smiled a little at him. Lance inhaled deeply and groaned into his hands.

"Here, drink, I know your not a big fan of feeding off the innocents," Lotor handed him a flask. "The woman was kind enough to fill it,"

Lance grabbed the flask and took a swing but spit it out tasting the blood of it. He looked at Lotor with horror as he licked the blood off his lips but it wasn't as bad... he almost enjoyed the taste as it soothed him more than he realized. He took another swing.

"Is this how you always feel? Hungry for blood?" Lance whispered handing him the flask.

"Not always," Lotor tucked it away.

"It's harder to see the love of your very long life the same but claims another man has taken their body," Lotor commented.

"I'm in the same body," Lance pouted.

"Then explain again what the whole dilemma of your name being Lance as your face is the same as my Elijah?" Lotor growled.

"I'm the same person Lotor, I lost my memory as Allura tried to take me, I didn't know vampires existed only a few months ago, I didn't know who you where and Allura lied who I was, I was Elijah at a time," Lance sighed crossing his arms.

"It's sad truly," Lotor turned his head away as he seemed upset.

"I'm... I don't suppose Elijah will ever come back... will he?" Lotor looked at Lance hurt.

"Making new memories will be the best as it gets," Lance tried to joke. Lotor didn't even smile at him, it pained him more because he is Elijah still, same personality but different experiences, memories.

"You won't love me the same if you do not remember our past, Lance, the pain we succeeded through, the trust, you won't understand the bond we had, Elijah isn't just my lover, he was my most trusted friend," Lotor explained as they walked down the road.

"You've never told me that... You just said we could begin as friends, please tell me what I've missed, how we met, I know it'll be harder when I get back to my time," Lance smiled gently up at him and Lotor glanced down to his eyes and looked away. He couldn't look at those eyes he fell in love with.

"We never started as friends, you hated me, you where a slave to help the sick original vampire," Lotor shrugged him off.

"Then how did we fall in love? Have to be friends at some point," Lance smirked st him teasingly.

"Are you sure your not just pulling a prank on me again Elijah? It's not very funny," Lotor raised a brow and Lance snorted.

"Ye? And how do you know this might be a prank? You could be right lo," Lance laughed at him a little but gasped when Lotor sped over and shoved him against a tree.

"Kiss me if I'm wrong love but when we escaped that damned prison we went to the Eiffel Tower," Lotor looked him in the eye.

Lance was silent for a moment as he looked back at him with conflict in his eyes. He had a chance to get to know Lotor without Allura screaming in his face. Didn't have to worry about people's judgement of him for trying something new, worry about a girl... when someone already loved him.

"It was leaning tower of Pisa," Lance told him.

He leaned forward and kissed him softly as Lotor sighed into his lips with relief as his hands traveled to lances waist while lance gripped his shoulders.

Lotor felt pain shock trough his mind but he didn't mind as he tasted those lips that meant he was home, when he returned to their save haven Elijah would welcome him with a kiss, as long as he felt those lips and desired the taste he knew he was home with his dearest little kitten.

He pulled away gasped as he held his head in pain closing his eyes as Lance covered his mouth as he's never really kissed a man before. Lotor looked at him concerned and scared almost.

"You really aren't my Elijah..." he breathed hurt.

"It happened again?" Lance gulped with guilt.

"Yes, the world your from... that's only two centuries away?" Lotor asked as Lance closed his eyes.

"Crazy I know," he smiled a little as Lotor looked to the side with pain in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't know if you'd believe me," Lance reached over but Lotor moved away before he touched him.

"Excuse me... Lance," he whispered walking away as Lance watched worriedly.

"Lotor please..." lance walked a little but Lotor stopped him.

"Please don't lance, I need a moment," Lotor told him sternly and lance froze.

"I didn't mean too, I didn't ask for this," lance called to him.

"Nor did I to loose the love of my life within the 24 hours but to be haunted and mocked by the same man that has a whole different perspective, that isn't my Elijah but is," Lotor had tears in his eyes storming to Lance. "It's not the same, love,"

"I believe you, and I never felt completed when I was oblivious to the supernatural world, but when I met you I felt as if we were suppose to be a team or something with a bond, knowing that this was by someone who gave a fuck about me... later finding out it was our engagement proposal," lance held his necklace tightly as Lotor look at him as a tear slid down his face.

"Teach me to love you again, maybe the world will make sense," lance smiled as Lotor closed his eyes.

"I don't know if it's possible to love you lance like the way I did Elijah, not right away again, to see the face of home and look in your eyes to see a total stranger," Lotor wiped his own tear quickly as he pursed his lips in an angry white line.

"I'm sorry," Lance whispered.

"Don't be... not like we're not friends at least, you don't despise me, but I need time..." Lotor looked away shaking his head.

"Let me grieve as I have had this feeling for those else I've cared for and have died as well," he sighed running a hand through his hair.

"Of course... I'm sorry, you don't deserve this," lance sighed closing his eyes but opened them to follow Lotor again.