To kill and tell

"Allura come on!" A nine year old girl with dark brown long hair with blue eyes and dark skin screamed but was suddenly swooped off her feet as her and the figure rolled down a grassy hill as strong arms held the girl tightly.

"You can't use super duper speed!" The girl laughed loudly as she sat on top of a young man who laughed on his back with his silver white hair was mixed with bits of grass and dandelions.

"Katrina I'm allowed to cheat," the man chuckled as he sat up with the little girl on his lap but cried out with small arms wrapped around his neck from behind with another nine year old laughing.

"Oh no I've been attacked! The great leaders of the altean coven have taken me!" Lotor groaned falling backwards on the little girl as she laughed louder crying for mercy.

"Allura!" Katrina laughed but Lotor pushed her off and tickled her ribs as Allura held onto him giggling on his back like a koala.

"Where?!" He gasped standing up as he held her legs so she wouldn't fall but he pretended not to see her.

"I'm here I'm here Lotor!" Allura laughed wildly.

"Allura darling I couldn't see you, where have you been?" Lotor looked behind him smiling.

"Katrina! Allura!" A man yelled for the two girls and Lotor got Allura off his back and set her down gently next to Katrina.

"Will you come back?" Katrina asked with hopeful blue eyes.

"Don't i always all mighty Katrina?" Lotor knelt to her smiling.

"Father always works me harder for magic," she mumbled and Lotor held her small hands.

"Cause your meant for something great little kitten," he smiled softly brushing her dark hair out of her face. "Your meant for something that I'll find in the future and be in awe of cause I knew the great Katrina,"

"Am I meant for something good lolo?" Allura asked with her white hair in a braid.

"Allura darling, as long as you two have each other, your both destine to be remembered for centuries on," Lotor smiled at her gently and Allura beamed brightly at him with a giggle.

"Now go on little devils, your father is calling for you," he stood up with a grunt.

"Hey Lotor-" Allura turned around to say something before her and her sister took off. But he was gone from the field below the mountain.

"See you tomorrow," she smiled and Katrina grabbed her hand and dragged her up the mountain.

Lotor swished the rum at the bottom of a bottle at a bar.

"Either your an alcoholic looking for a good time or your a normal dude going through a hard time," the bartender girl smiled gently as she had tan skin with black hair and red high lights.

"What's it called when it's a little bit of both?" Lotor smiled up at her and took a swing at the bottle.

"Need help with the good time? I have ten minutes left of my shift," she leaned over the bar a little and Lotor looked at her unamused.

"Your not my type dear," lotor said flatly.

"What is your type?" She smirked.

"Dark hair," he said. She snorted flipping her black hair.

"Tan skin, more Latino," Lotor continued. The girl hummed smirking.

"Blue eyes," he smirked back.

"Damn you got me there," she put up her hands. "But considered brown?"

"Male." Lotor stated and her smile dropped.

"Hm I see, sorry bud, can't do that part," the bartender laughed a little shaking her head.

"Good, cause my hearts been stolen by another already dear," he held up his necklace and she nodded interested.

"Boyfriends out of town?" She asked.

"More like taking a break as friends, but I still love him with all of my years," Lotor smiled softly at the bottle.

"To bad, you seem like a loyal guy," she hummed walking away and lotot raised an eye brow watching her.

"You said your shift ends in a few?" Lotor asked charmingly and she looked at him and giggled.

--------

The bartending  girl laid on the ground of the back ally way as blood seeped out of her wounded neck as her eyes where wide and lifeless.

"Hm you where right, you did help with a good time, thanks love," Lotor licked the corner of his mouth smirking.

"Did you really have to kill her?" Keith walked over glaring.

"She's not dead... Yet," Lotor wiped his chin where blood dribbled.

"You here to criticize me abomination? You did starve me, I'm just doing the same for what normal humans do to cattle, except I don't eat flesh and muscle, which is more humane?" Lotor asked glaring.

"Stop calling me that," Keith spat.

"I remember you akira, your no saint," Lotor scoffed rolling his eyes and grabbed the girl and pinned her to the wall for support.

"Still with me heather?" He asked snapping his fingers as she was barley breathing but was in shock.

"How is it a witch can be a vampire?" He looked at Keith.

"I'm not here to have a drinking party, I'm not full vampire, I don't have to feed on humans," Keith glared harshly.

"Bunnies and kittens, how ravishing," Lotor rolled his eyes as they turned red and his fangs showed behind his lips and he dug them back into the girl as she gasped but didn't scream.

"Lotor stop it," Keith snarled.

"Make me,"

Keith sped to him and made Lotor drop the girl as she shoved him against the wall.

"Does Allura know? Or your coven?" Lotor laughed darkly at him as Keiths eyes where red as well glaring at him.

"You've had human blood, don't you miss it?" Lotor leaned forward as the girls blood dropped down his chin from his lips.

"Kiss me if I'm wrong but you miss the taste of human blood," Lotor smirked as Keiths fists tightened against his shirt.

"Stop it," Keith grunted.

"I'm no snitch akira, I don't blame you for our nature, besides, you came to me," he whispered and Keith let go harshly. Lotor picked up the girl again by the arm as she was almost limp.

"Hungry lad?" He smirked and Keith couldn't control the black veins around his eyes as his heart raced. He sped to the girl and groaned when he tasted her blood and Lotors hand was on his shoulder.

"No need to be ashamed, don't worry, I'll take the blame," Lotor whispered in his ear and sped off as Keith harshly let go of the girl as she fell dead to the ground and he panted horrified.