Confronting the impossible

"Allura he hasn't done anything, let him go!" Lance shouted angrily as she cuffed Lotor to the wall and whispered a small chant as it would be a invisible barrier that wouldn't let Lotor out.

"He's a threat to my coven, my family, he's killed so many of us," Allura whispered.

"Katrina will not be forgotten you beast," she hissed in Lotors ear and Lotor slowly opened his eyes and glared at her.

"I never hurt Katrina," Lotor rasped standing up as Allura stood outside the doorway but he saw his hands chained together.

"Lance," he looked at him confused as Lance glared at Allura.

"You can't kill me Allura," Lotor hissed.

"I can and will hurt you, kill you slowly, for a-all the lives you've destroyed, all the families you've torn apart, why? Because you didn't want to feel anything," allura's hands shook as she looked at Lotor with pain.

"That's not why," Lotor said calmly.

"Allura listen to me, Lotor isn't the bad guy anymore, he's not going to hurt anyone unless you give him a reason too," Lance roughly grabbed her arm.

"Stay out of this Lance," Allura glared at him. He didn't fear her though.

"Unlike you and me, Lance actually acts human, not me because I'm not, not you because your a self loathing spoiled bitch," Lotor snarled and Allura growled stretching out her hand and Lotor cried out grabbing his head.

"Shut it beast," Allura snarled at him as she stormed towards him and grabbed his throat.

Ah, I remember this story, I'm surprised you didn't choose beauty and the beast my little belle,"

She blinked a few times with a small gasp with wide eyes as she stared at Lotor as he opened one eye at her holding his head.

"What was that?" Allura hissed.

"What was what?" Lotor made a face as his face was scrunched up and in anger and slight pain.

"What did I see?!" Allura walked up to him and slammed him against the wall harshly.

"Allura stop!" Lance yelled.

"I don't know what your talking about witch!" Lotor roared back. Allura glared and grabbed the sides of his head and Lotor gasped falling to his knees.

"Arabella?!" Lotor ran into a room as he heard sobbing loudly and turned on the light seeing his three year old crying holding onto her pink fluffy elephant.

"Hey hey little lady, why are you crying my love?" Lotor was quickly at her side and wrapped his arms around her as she sniffled into his chest with her light eyes full of fear.

"I had a night mare!" She sobbed burying her face in his shoulder as he held her tightly.

"Shh don't worry belle, no one will hurt you my little one, shh..." He whispered against her head as Arabella sniffled laying against him as she could hear his heart beat.

"Daddy I don't like monsters, they're scary," she whispered with wide eyes.

"Not all monsters are bad baby girl," Lotor smiled at her and Arabella looked at him confused.

"Like you?" She wiped under her nose and Lotor wiped a tear from her smooth face and kissed her forehead.

"Yea, like me, and many more," he smiled as she slowly started to fall asleep listening to his heart beat.

"Get out of my head!" Lotor roared as his eyes turned blood red and his fangs where close to her skin.

Allura panted backing away as Lance pulled her back and pushed Lotor back by his chest.

"How is that possible? Arabella, how can she exist?" Allura snarled but Lance held her back.

"You leave her out of this you blasted demonic praiser!" Lotor roared again but the chains held him back.

"She's an abomination!" Allura yelled.

"She's just a child!" Lotor slammed his fist against the wall and Lance looked at him with wide eyes.

"Both of you calm down," Lance said quickly after as he let out an annoyed breath.

"A hybrid like that is not possible, she cannon be a vampire and your blood," Allura spat but Lotor snarled again.

"You do not get to define the laws of what super natural beings are aloud and are not," Lotor hissed.

"That child should be dead," Allura narrowed her eyes.

"Keep speaking and so will you," Lotor threatened in a harsh voice.

It was silent for a moment as the two super natural beings panted while Lance looked between them confused.

"I have tried for twelve years to let her live as normal as a life as she can, she is only a child Allura, we do not bring her into our bloody world of chaos, I beg of you," Lotor rasped closing his eyes as Allura looked at him.

"How could you even have a daughter?" Allura looked at him in disgust.

"It merely wasn't my choice, a witch and I had a one night stand but I couldn't see who she was... Nine months later that little girl came into the world and killed that witch, the coven was going to kill the child as well," Lotor leaned against the wall keeping his eyes closed.

"So leave my daughter out of this, hurt and punish me but leave my Arabella out, Allura please," Lotor opened his eyes slowly looking at her.

"Your daughter?" Lance whispered.

"That's why I couldn't tell you much about her," Lotor nodded slowly.

"Your not going to beg for freedom?" Allura asked quietly.

"I know you won't let me, but I always escape," Lotor smirked.

"Enough both of you!" Lance stomped his foot annoyed.

"This is ridiculous, it's just back and forth for what? A thousand years?" He scoffed looking at the two of them shaking his head in disbelief.

"Yes, Lotor has killed people, but Allura your not a saint, you ruined my life when I was happy, I remember, so stop pretending and move past it, he has," Lance looked at her softly and walked to Lotor and took the cuffs off.

"Lance it's more complicated than that," allura's jaw dropped as Lotor rubbed his wrists standing tall.

"Why?" Lance glared at her.

"Cause Katrina we speak of, is her sister, she made a family, a family that continued for generations, until her many greats of a niece married a McClain," Lotor said catching the two off guard.

"Someone can't stand the thought of her bloodline being a vampire, phobic much darling?" Lotor mocked and she glared at him.

"You can't just get made and start dropping bombs!" Lance cried out.

"Lotor your terrible at giving news," Allura spat crossing her arms as Lance looked at them both with wide eyes.

"Hello? Answers?!" Lance waved his arms at them. 

"I'm started to feel like a third wheel," he scoffed crossing his arms and leaned more on one leg.

"Lance why do you think Allura has only come for you to do the impossible?" Lotor ask gently as he raised a pale brow.