All alone

"If your trying to sneak up on me love your quite failing," Lotor sat in a living room as he had a sliding glass door he looked out of with a fire place burning next to him. He smiled softly turning to see lance.

"I was told you'd be here, a new suite?" Lance smirked as he had a bag over his shoulder. Lotor gave it a questionable look but ignored it.

"I believe a hotel was no longer needed, it's a house but no home," he shrugged a little sitting on the couch feeling the heat of the fire.

"It's nice," lance giggled.

"How are you feeling?" Lotor asked kindly. "Yiu weren't yourself yesterday,"

"No I wasn't, I was really confused and scared honestly," lance sat on the couch with him, holding the bag on his lap.

"Then what seems to bother you?" Lotor looked at him concerned.

"I think I have to go," lance couldn't look at him.

"You just got here," Lotor chuckled.

"I mean I'm going to leave, here, this town," the human let out a soft breath looking at Lotor gently.

"What?" Lotor whispered bewildered.

"This world, knowing these things, I know I can't get out of it now, and I'm not going to be able to understand it if it's one thing after the other," Lance gulped a little pursing his lips.

"I need some space and time, i think taking some time on my own, away, will be good for everyone," he smiled nervously holding his hands together in his lap.

"What do you mean everyone?" Lotor frowned.

"You and Allura, you two will be constantly at battle if I'm in the middle, but with me out of the way I think you'll be okay, to form as strong allies and not just to win my vote, you to heal..." lance explained calmly but Lotor grabbed his hand with worried eyes.

"Lance your not a burden to any of us, there's no need to leave," Lotor held his hand tightly but not enough to hurt him, just to let him know he was there for him.

"It's not that I'm a burden, lo your still hurt from years ago, but you know I'm alive now, and I'm going to stay alive, we both should use some time to figure out who we are," lance gave his hand a squeeze.

"I just want you to make things right, you and Allura both, Keith, shiro, if your father is near your going to need them as much as they'll need you," he nodded with a small grin.

"And I got my books from Keith, journals and facts of the monsters under my bed, I need time to understand it all without the next big bad thing thrown in my face," he patted the bag smirking.

"And I will be back, I don't know when but I promise I'm coming back," lance held lotors hand not breaking eye contact.

"Your not loosing me again," he whispered.

"You wouldn't by any chance remember something I promised you recent before we were separated?" Lotor asked softly with a quirked brow.

"I don't believe so," lance shrugged.

"I promised you a dance, I was hoping I could grant you that before you leave now," he stood up as he offered his hand for him.

"Are you just making this up?" Lance giggled a little.

"Perhaps but the offer will always stand," Lotor smiled softly.

"May I have this dance as a good bye my friend?" He asked smirking.

"You may," lance grabbed his hand taking off the bag as stood.

Lotor set his hands on Lances waist as lance slowly put his hands on Lotors shoulders.

"I've never danced in the female role," lance blushed awkwardly.

"Would you like to switch?" Lotor teased a little.

"It would be even more awkward," Lance snorted.

Lotor grabbed his wrists as he placed them around the back of his neck as they clasped together, pulling lance closer.

"Tell me if you want to stop, or if it makes you uncomfortable," Lotor told him with a low voice.

"Im learning what I like and don't like along the way," lance smiled up at him as he grabbed Lotors wrists and placed them on his hips, sliding them to his lower back, then clasped his hands back around the back of his neck.

"I think this is okay," lance whispered.

I long to hold you in my arms again

They swayed gently to the music that played on a record on the side, Jazz from the 1900's. Lance smiled as he slowly laid his head on Lotors chest, feeling that it was right, and he felt safe like this.

My life is very lonely
For I want you only

"I didn't think you'd like jazz," lance mumbled.

All alone, I'm so all alone

"The 1920's was my favorite music era, jazz and all," Lotor glanced down at him feeling something he didn't feel in a long time. Joy.

There is no one else but you

"Was the 1900's as great as history books make it be?" Lance chuckled softly laying against him, listening to his heart beat that must've stopped once, but beats again.

All alone, by the telephone

"It was a complicated time, lots of pain, blood from the wars, fights from revolutions to break the stereotypes, the violence from the disgrace," Lotor sighed remembering the days.

And I wonder when you will call again

"But the music, music is what brings people together, music is what I love because even with my immortality,"

I'm all alone ev'ry evening

"Music is what's never died on me, the black and white peoples loved jazz, the men and women, the soldiers, we all loved the beautiful music, it was beautiful to see what it did to us all, music is another that has caught my heart," Lotor smiled as he once had friends from the time, some that are still around from that time.

All alone, feeling blue

"It was magical," he breathed. Lance smiled softly.

"I will miss you Lotor," lance whispered.

Wondering where you are, and how you are

"I know you'll be back, but please take my blood in case, a way I can protect you without actually being there," Lotor pulled away a little as he looked lance in the eye.

"I feel like that's cheating," lance smiled up at him softly.

"Call it a farewell gift," Lotor sighed nodding.

"I leave tonight," lance nodded.

"It would only take me a moment," Lotor grinned a little.

"I wanna finish the dance," lance laid against him again as they listened to the old record player.

And if you are all alone too