My dearest...

"It's been a while since you've talked about the Prince guy," Lance walked with Keith down the halls at school. "Did he die or escape? It's been two weeks,"

"Well you haven't heard of Lotor in a while," Keith snarked back as Lance frowned at him.

"Did something happen again?" Lance grabbed his shoulder before he got to far.

"Keith did he hurt you again?" He made the witch stop as he looked down at him. Keith softened slightly.

"No, he won't talk, originals are hard to break, Shiro should be taking care of him," Keith coughed awkwardly.

"Hey Lance~ Keith. I'm having a end of school party tonight, you in?" A blond girl with dark eyes smiled at the two boys.

"Hey Nyma," Lance blushed at her. "I'm down, when's the party?" He took her flyer as Nyma smiled brightly.
She was part of the cheerleading squad as the mascot of their school was the rebels.

"Show up after seven, there's going to be alcohol so bring a case of something," Nyma smiled with a hand on her hip and sent a small glance to Keith.

"I'm there," Lance finger gunned at her. "You coming Keith?"

"I'm not much of a party person," Keith mumbled shyly.

"We'll be there," Lance nudged him and Keith huffed.

"See you tonight Lance," Nyma winked walking away.

"You know we still have like twenty days left of school?" Keith said flatly as he saw the remaining blush on the Cubans face.

"Don't you dare tell me you still have a crush on shallow Nyma," Keith scoffed pulling Lance back to reality.

"Dude how can you not?" Lance laughed nervously. "Cheerleader? Blond? Hot!"

"Except I'm gay and she's a fucking giant string bean," Keith snorted.

"She's got curves," Lance chuckled.

"Lance she's taller than you,"

"So?"

"Don't you have a fiancé that's a dude?" Keith narrowed his eyes.

Lances smile fell and he shoved his hands in his pockets looking down.

"It was nice Keith but some things are to good to be true," Lance smiled sadly.

"You gave up?" He blinked surprised.

"I lost my necklace, I never got another letter, I don't think some guy who 'loved' me is going to stick around two hundred years later for some eighteen year old,"Lance explained as he was slightly hurt by it.

"Not like you knew the guy," Keith shrugged.

"I did once though, he actually loved me but I don't know if he still does, it's not a big deal," Lance waved him off and Keith stayed still as his feet didn't move.

"What do you remember of this guy?" Keith asked.

"I remember how he treated me, it was like I was his life, that he would do anything for me... I remember his eyes, they where pretty, and his long hair, I remember now that it's silvery white," Lance blushed more now as he fiddled with his fingers instead of the necklace be once had.

Keith gulped and crossed his arms. Maybe Prince wasn't lying... But that means Lotor... It was messed up, but if he's not lying then Lance and Lotor where together once, happily together.

"Come on," he grabbed his arm as Lance yelped in surprise as Keith dragged him away.

"Where are we going?" Lance harshly whispered.