True to words

Lance stepped off the bus as he saw four people standing by a limo, Hagar pushed him forwards as lance felt sweat form on his forehead. A woman opened the door and lance felt his breath hitch.

"Hello elijah," a man from inside the limo croaked.

"Zarkon," lance breathed but was forced in the car with a grunt as the door was slammed on him.

"Let me go," lance growled sitting as far as the man as he could.

His eyes adjusted to the dark lights seeing who the monster truly was from all the stories he's been warned with. He had olive tan skin and silver hair combed back as he had an undercut. He had a thick scar from the top of his eye brow to over his lips while he sipped a glass of wine, but lance knew better as it was a glass of blood.

"It's been a while since I thought of you as dead Elijah," zarkon said calmly not looking at lance.

"I'm not elijah," lance let out a shaky breath. He was scared out of his mind.

Suddenly zarkon grabbed his wrist and pierced his sharp teeth into his veins making lance cry out in terror and pain.

"Your blood says otherwise slave, it tastes the same," zarkon released him and lance panted holding his wrist.

"I don't know who elijah is," lance growled back.

Zarkon grabbed his face as he stared into lances eyes, dark eyes that shimmered from gold to red as it was a warning to the human. Lance didn't dare move and let zarkon win with his challenging his gaze.

"You no longer wear your vervain necklace, stupid," zarkon looked at his neck and Lance gulped a little.

"Tell me truthfully, what does the name elijah mean to you?" He asked in a low tone as he compelled the boy.

"Who I once was as a vampire, before Allura took me and put a spell on me, I only found out who I really was months ago," lance told him against his will looking into his eyes.

"And the name lance?" Zarkon asked releasing his face.

"It's my name," lance narrowed his eyes.

"Little Allura got a little to carried away with her spells it seems, tell me, do you remember you past?" Zarkon asked once more as lance had no choice but to answer.

"Only parts, I remember being your slave and parts of being free, I hardly remember anything before being a salve," lance whispered ashamed.

"Good, Let's recreated some of those memories why don't we?" Zarkon pulled lance close and dug into his neck as lance couldn't even scream.

——

"Get out of my home Lotor," Allura glared as she made tea for herself before bed.

"Have you spoken to lance?" Lotor asked standing in the corner of the kitchen.

"He's going away for a while, I know... I don't like it but that's because I can't be there for him," Allura rolled her eyes but the silence built up enough for her to pour him a cup.

"There is vervain in my herbs but feel free to choose a different flavor," Allura scoffed as she sipped her tea.

"This makes it easier, if your not planning on giving me vervain," Lotor went through the cabinet and opened a jar to sniff the inside of dried up herbs.

"For what?" She quirked a brow.

"Lance wants us to become allies," Lotor took a spoonful of the herbs and dumped it into the mug and topped it off with hot water.

"I beg your pardon?" Allura looked at him bewildered.

"My father will come for you, me, lance, this town, we won't be able to do anything if we see each other as rubbish, or at least you," Lotor told her simply and sipped the tea.

"Do you have honey?"

"It's not happening," Allura glared.

"It's just honey-" "no not that you idiot," Allura scoffed running a hand through her hair.

"I can't trust you, after everything you've done," she set the tea down as Lotor stayed calm.

"So you rather go in circles?" Lotor cocked his head to the side.

"Allura you brought this upon yourself, this wouldn't have happened if you didn't take elijah away from me, yet I'm willing to trust you," He towered over her with a glare.

"I've learned the hard way to never trust a vampire," Allura didn't back down.

"Even as a child?" He glared down at her.

"We were friends at a time Allura darling, I'll give you time but I think it is time to set aside our differences and become allies for the best," Lotor side looking away as he back up from her.

"It's not that simple," Allura shook her head.

"Then what do you want me to do?" Lotor closed his eyes frustrated.

"I'm doing this for someone I love and I thought you would too!" He snapped quickly as Allura crossed her arms looking down.

"I wish you never came into his life in the first place," Allura felt tears burn her eyes.

"You didn't know about him in the first place, I saved lance from being a slave! Where were you then?! Where have you been all those years?!" Lotor roared at her letting his rage get to him.

"I still have a coven!" Allura screamed back.

"You weren't there for him! You were never here!" He screamed back.

"I am now!" Allura snarled.

"And hes gone again! You hate yourself because you where never there for him the way I was! Yes he was my love but he was my best friend! I was there every night of his night terrors! His tears and blood! And I loved him every moment but it doesn't matter!" Lotor screamed till his face was red.

But something wet ran down his face.

"A-and it won't ever matter will it... nothing will ever be enough for you witches," he inhaled deeply but touched his face surprised tears where there.

Allura covered her mouth seeing true emotion of the vampire prince.

"L-Lotor?" She whispered.

"I just miss him," he snuggled wiping his eyes quickly. "But he's gone, so maybe it is best I go too,"

"Wait lotor.." Allura touched his arm after a moment of hesitation.

"I think that's enough for one night princess, I apologize for getting upset," Lotor pushed her hand off him and walked to the door.

"Come back tomorrow, your right, we need to talk," Allura told him from the kitchen as Lotor opened the door.

"If you open your emotions up, show me your still at least a little human... I'll consider, for Lances sake," she nodded with soft blue eyes.

"Don't take me for a fool Allura, tomorrow is your last chance or you have to deal with zarkon on your own, I won't be there to help you keep lance safe," Lotor looked at her tiredly.

"I'll stay true to my word," Allura pursed her lips.

"Good night then," Lotor closed the door behind him.

End of season 1