Blood to heal

"Here, drink," Acxa sighed holding up her wrist as it was almost healed. "It'll heal you faster,"

"Y-your vampires," Lance backed away from her.

"Then calm down if you know what we are Elijah," Acxa told him unamused holdin her wrist closer.

"Drink or don't, I don't care," Ezor scoffed crossing her arms.

Lance shook his head seeing her blood dripping. He would never drink blood, that's so fucked up, he would never become what they are even if it helps.

"Fine," Acxa pulled her wrist back as it now healed and turned to Ezor.

"Status?" She asked.

"He's human, it's not him," Ezor looked away. "My guess is doppelgänger," she shrugged.

"Doesn't explain the necklace Ezor," Acxa sighed looking at Lance glaring.

"Who gave you that necklace?" She asked.

"No one, I've just had it before I lost my memory," Lance told them truthfully.

"How old where you?" Acxa crossed her arms.

"Fourteen," he bit his lip.

"That's how old Elijah was when he was taken," ezors eyes widen.

"Taken... Elijah was taken by vampires?" Lance put the pieces together.

"You fed off him," he paled.

"We didn't, but yes, Elijah was a slave to the empire many many years ago back in France," Acxa nodded.

"Can you help me then?" Lance asked softly and the girls looked at each other surprised.

"You've seen the necklace before, I've seen the painting called 'my ocean', do you think there could be a connection?" Lance asked holding his necklace nervously.

Acxa looked at Ezor with wide eyes frowning.

"Prínkipas may be interested," Ezor giggled.

"What does prínkipas mean? Is that Latin?" Lance step to them holding his neck.

"Your going to bleed out," Acxa rolled her eyes biting her wrist again and held it up for Lance. He whimpered to himself when he felt her blood enter his lips, blood was suppose to be warm but hers was cold.

"He's our leader, and it's Greek, it means Prince... We're his generals," Ezor smirked as Lance pushed Acxa away wiping his mouth in disgust and spit a little with the remains on his lips.

"Wait no, I'm not going with," Lance shook his head.

"Yea like you can stop us," Ezor hummed grabbing his shirt and pulling him close. "Your just a human Lance," 

They heard a snap behind them and Lance turned to the sound but heard Ezor fall behind him where her neck was snapped.

"Keith..." Lance breathed and the shorter man hugged him quickly around the waist.

"Hey you okay?" Lance looked at him as Keith backed off.

"Are you?" Keith saw the blood on his neck and pulled him close to inspect it.

"Confused..." Lance looked at Acxa and Ezor seeing their bodies.

"They're dead," Lance covered his mouth with wide eyes.

"No, just slowed down, we have to go, Allura and Shiro are looking for you too," Keith grabbed his hand quickly as he led him away.

"Keith wait," Lance stopped him as they where still in the woods together. "She fed me her blood and now the bite wound is gone,"

"You drank her blood? God dammit you idiot," Keith smacked the back of his head.

"If you die, in the next 24 hours, you become on of them, stupid fuck," Keith told him shaking his head. "So don't die,"

"I'll try not too," they started walking again in uncomfortable silence.

"So your a witch? How'd that happen? Or was freshmen year the snapping point?" Lance smirked at him as Keith looked unamused keeping his face straight and eyes ahead.

"Born with it, like werewolves, it's a bloodline thing, bad news, don't know the blood line," Keith rolled his eyes. "The blades the closest thing I know to what my bloodline is and the limits I can reach, so far haven't hit any,"

"What about vampires? Are they blood lines too?" Lance gulped touching his neck self consciously.

"No, the original vampires made more vampires over the centuries and now they're like cockroaches," Keith explained.

"How many of those are around? And for how long?" Lances eyes widen.

"Some say a thousand, some say longer, all we know is that their from Greece and that there's only two," Keith shrugged as Lance saw his motorcycle waiting on the side of the road.

"A prince?" Lance offered.

"More like a spoiled brat, I jnow about the prince, he gave himself that name... And he's after you," Keith threw his helmet to Lance frowning.

"Whoa whoa whoa, bomb shell again? What do you mean the prince is after me?" Lance held the helmet confused.

"I mean, he's after you, I've never met him cause he kills witches and werewolves and those he find either as a threat or of no use, and when I say kill... I mean he will toreture everything you know from daddy issues to big plans, no one lives long enough to warn us what he looks like.... No one really knows or is sure, we have suspects though," Keith gulped.

"Why me?" Lance breathed as Keith got on his bike and started it up.

"Allura and Shiro should tell you, not me," Keith sighed. "Get on dickweed,"

Lance took a deep breath as he got on the back and wrapped his arms around Keiths chest.

"Why aren't you wearing a helmet?" Lance asked confused at Keith.

"I'm not the one that could be a vampire," Keith chuckled taking off fast to get a scream out of Lance.

"Dick!"