Confessions of truth

"You okay?"

Lance tore his eyes away from the night sky above and looked back at Allura as she opened the window to the roof that he sat on alone but she crawled out and over to him.

"Define okay,"

Allura looked at him sadly and looked up at the stars. They always use to do this, sneak out of their rooms and watch the stars, Lance knowing all of them by heart as he taught Allura them... She's been around for a while but before she met Lance she's never stopped to enjoy the stars.

"I'm sorry I never told you, I'm sorry your in this now..." She sighed looking at her bare feet as she was in a tank top and shorts.

"I don't even know what I'm in, I mean it's vampires and witches and what not, but what am I really in? You act like its something worst or is there more to this?" Lance looked at her as Allura gazed back at her brother by heart.

"It's so much bigger than you can imagine, I'm just afraid you'll hate me for it because of my lies..." She whispered as he frowned worriedly.

"Then tell me, you know I have an open mind, it's hard for me to hate," Lance smiled grabbing her hand and Allura looked down but back up at him.

"Then please remember I did this all in hope for you to have a better life," Allura rasped as she gripped lances hand.

"Then just answer some questions first then tell me," Lance nodded as his other hand grabbed her shoulder with wide eyes full of concern but also sympathy.

"Okay..." She held onto his wrist of that hand that held her shoulder.

"Are you your actual age?" Lance began.

"No... I'm a thousand years old... I was a witch of one of the founding families of America, when Vikings where the first ones that explored the world, that's why my name is not to common," Allura closed her eyes and Lance took his hands back as she curled her legs to her chest.

"How did you become a witch then?" He gulped.

"My father was one, it's passed down from blood lines, to become a witch you must sacrifice your soulmate with your love child's blood, so it can be passed down," Allura explained shrugging.

"Did you-" "no, it was my great grandmother who started it, but when I became immortal it just means I can't make any more bloodlines, I'll never have children," she sighed pursing her lips.

"Then why? Why would you make yourself immortal? You are the end of your bloodline," Lance shook his head in disbelief of what he was hearing, this was to crazy.

"Because I have a sister, but she ran away from her witch bloodlines, I never knew what happened to her but I know she made her own life," Allura smiled and Lance looked at his hands frowning and closed his eyes.

"Then what's so special about me?"

Allura stopped as she braided her hair to the side not answering but Lance said nothing as well, knowing that she was trying to put it into words in her head, the way she frantically weaved her fingers to braid her white long hair and how her eyes casted down and eye brows knitted together. She didn't know how to explain it.

"Because your being hunted," she finally said.

"What..? By who?" Lance breathed with wide eyes.

"The original vampire, the galra Prince," Allura nodded frowning.

"What do to mean? I've never heard of the galra or whatever. Why are they hunting me?" Lance scoffed in confusion as he was baffled at the news.

"Because you escaped their inslaved prison, but somehow when I found you... We found you as one of them, like how you are now, with no memory except little bits and pieces of your past, same with this necklace I thought I burned in that fire 217 years ago," Allura glared at the necklace around lances neck.

"Allura, what are you talking about?" Lance grabbed the necklace as his heart began to pound in his chest, feeling overwhelmed slightly.

"That spell you heard about... I used it on you to reverse your age into an infant, I used it for you to be hidden away until the heat died down but the prince is also immortal so he has time... But hopefully after two hundred years he might have cooled it," Allura played with her hair.

"How old am I?" Lances hands shook as he grabbed his chest with wide eyes.

"I don't know, we found you as a vampire..."

Lance covered his mouth as he hyperventilated into his hand, from his nose but Allura wrapped her arms around him tightly as Lance weakly laid his head on her shoulder.

"But your not anymore, my spell reversed everything... But you still can become one, that necklace is a curse but since 1801, has been your most prized possession," Allura whispered in his head.

"What's my name?" Lance whispered helplessly.

"Elijah... Your real name is Elijah McClain,"