Her

"I want to meet her," Allura said sternly as she made tea in her antique shop while Lance sat on the counter with a knee pulled up for his chin to rest on.

"Who?" Lotor raised an eye brow standing tall with his arms crossed.

"Arabella, your daughter, I want to meet her," Allura turned to him as Lance raised an eye brow.

"No one knows about my daughters whereabouts except a witch that takes care of her, and protects her," Lotor frowned. "Off the table,"

"You said you don't like witches," Lance smiled a little.

"An allie, ish... We share a common hope, my child, forgiven for what I've done to her as she has some pathetic hope for Arabella being the Saint that will be some princess to save the super natural," Lotor rolled his eyes. "Compelled her to forget about that little pathetic dream,"

"What why?" Allura snapped.

"Because a child does not need that on her shoulders when she doesn't even know what she is," Lotor snarled back.

"Then why does your friend-" "acquaintance," "think of that of your daughter?" Lance asked crossing his legs leaning back.

"Because she's he first and only daughter of an original vampire," Lotor answered with no hostility now.

"But your dads an original vampire?" Lance frowned confused.

"A witch casted the spell on both of us, thus creating a war for over two thousand wars love, tragic really," Lotor smirked as Allura rolled her eyes.

"And to answer you darling, no," Lotor looked at Allura quirking a brow.

"Then how can I trust you?" Allura huffed.

"How can I trust you? Allura you shot me, hunted me, ripped the love of my very long and continuing life from my arms, burned down my home, chained me up twice and tried starving me, all I did to you is save your sister and long lost nephew," Lotor listed with a bored look in his eyes as the two looked away awkwardly as Lance was still not use to the situation.

"Why should I trust you?" He asked again and Allura looked down.

"Because maybe this could be the end of a dog chasing its tail and start moving forward," Lance pipped up raising his hand a little and they looked at him.

"This is obviously getting no where for anyone, for centuries, it's not like your hiding much more so there's no threats," he explained getting down and Allura raised an eye brow.

"Lance your human, there's always a threat," Allura pursed her lips.

"Well I know what's going on, I'm not oblivious anymore so therefore," Lance smirked and Lotor smiled closing his eyes to no laugh.

"Do you still have that necklace?" Lotor asked looking at Lance kindly. Lance pulled out the necklace from inside his shirt and nodded.

"Witches and those who wear vervain can't be compelled," he stated.

"But the nanny?" Allura frowned.

"I'm an original, I can do more," Lotor crossed his arms.

"If I do this, will we be able to put aside our differences? You must understand this is... This is difficult," he looked at Allura sternly as she poured them tea. She looked up seeing it in his eyes.

"Yes, I understand Lotor, that is why I know I can trust you after this, your sincere," she smiled a little as Lotor hesitated and grabbed his phone.

"Romelle, it's Lotor, how soon can you get my daughter to atlas city?" He sighed into the phone.

------

Lotor waited standing in the living room of Allura and lances house as Lance was on his computer boredly and Allura was reading a book.

Suddenly they heard the door bell ring.

Lotor went to the door and Allura peered over seeing a blond woman and a small girl. She was half vampire so would she have to be welcomed in?

"Daddy!" The little girl smiled and Lotor knelt down with open arms as she leaped into them and hugged Lotor tightly.

"Hello my little lady, I missed you," Lotor stood up as Allura saw it was only a four year old girl with long platinum as her little legs wrapped around her father.

"Belle, this is Lance and Allura," Lotor motioned to the two as Arabella looked at them with her unique eyes as she smiled brightly.

"This is my Arabella," he told them and Lance walked up to her.

"Pleasure to meet you sir," Arabella held out her hand as Lance smiled noticing she had a slight accent.

"Pleasures all mine, I've heard great things about you Arabella, your old man brags a lot," Lance smirked shaking her hand as she giggled while Romelle crossed her arms behind Lotor.

"Alright Arabella, I have to go, I'll see you back in Paris little one," Romelle smiled as Arabella nodded.

"Bye bye Romelle, see you soon," Arabella waved as she held onto her father. Lotor nodded at her as Romelle left the house glancing back.

"So this is your daughter?" Allura walked over as Arabella played with the ends of Lotors hair giggling and she saw the bracelet on her small wrist.

"It's vervain, it doesn't hurt her," Lotor explained setting her down as Arabella held his hand.

"Are you like my daddy?" Arabella looked at them smiling a little.

"No darling, Allura is like Romelle," Lotor explained to her.

"Can you make magic too?" Arabella gasped softly with wide light eyes.

"I can..." Allura raised an eye brow looking at Lotor.

"I've never been to America before, your homes lovely ms Allura," Arabella perked up looking around and Lance covered his mouth smiling.

"She goes to a private boarding school, they start four year olds with manners and educational basics," Lotor explained.

"I can write my whole name!" Arabella smiled brightly as she was excited. "My teacher said next year we learn cursive,"

"Your a very kind child Arabella, I'm glad your enjoying America," Allura nodded at her.

"Yea but it smells funny here too," Arabella shrugged.

"Shall we sit?" Allura looked at Lotor sharply and he nodded leading Arabella to the living room.

"Why does he look like some of your paintings daddy?" Arabella asked in a loud whisper and Lance snorted looking back at them.

"Lance and I have a strong past," Lotor smirked.