History

A boy ran through the woods with fear in his eyes as he didn't dare look back. Except for a hand to grab him and pull him back as teeth bit into his neck forcing a shriek of fear and pain to escape his lips.

"Mom!" The young boy screamed as tears ran down his face.

"Elijah!" A woman cried back as the man holding the boy shoved him to the ground with hunger in his eyes.

Suddenly a stake ran through the mans chest as his skin began to turn grey as 14 year old Elijah scrambled back when the man dropped.

"Mother!" He gasped holding his bleeding neck as his mother pulled the stake out and ran to her sons side.

"Run mi amor," she whispered with wide blue eyes.

"Mama?" He whispered back as she helped him up.

"Run Elijah, don't let them take you," a tear ran down her face.

"Let's go then," he grabbed her hand.

"Elijah," she squeezed his hand tightly. Tears ran down his face looking how his mother wasn't following. She wasn't going to come with.

"I rather die than see you become their slave, so run, find your brothers and sisters mi amor," she smiled softly at him.

"What-what are they?" Elijah cried softly.

"Vampires, they'll kill us all if you don't run!" She shoved her son away as he started to run as he watched his mother smile with tears running down her face. Suddenly there was a man behind her and a snap echoed the woods.

It made Elijah's world stop seeing her drop.

"MOM!"

Lance zoned out as he stood outside Keith's house waiting for someone to answer. He knocked again annoyed.

"What?" Keith swung the door open.

"We're talking cause it seems to be the only thing so far that I can do," lance forced himself in.

"Lance I don't think-" "Your the only one that knows keith, and I can't keep this kind of thing to myself," lance cut him off quickly.

"And as much as I want some people to.. know... I'm not ready to die or become a vampire," he sighed crossing his arms.

"No one is ever ready to be a vampire lance," Keith scoffed. "There are the people that fall in love with one and beg to be turned but they're just dumb asses, they don't know the cravings and the hunger from it,"

"Do you think there's any way to bring back my memories from my last life? From being Elijah?" Lance asked quietly, Keith hesitated but nodded slowly.

"I think so but... Its a hypothesis," Keith sighed running a hand through his hair. "It also considers you turning,"

"Why?" Lance glared a little in confusion.

"When you turn to a vampire your compulsion is removed from every time you've been compelled, it could be the same with that spell, plus you were already a vampire," Keith shrugged walking away to the kitchen.

"Otherwise no, there isn't a way, I'm sorry," he pursed his lips keeping his back to lance.

Lance sat at the table laying his head down over his arms letting out a deep sigh.

"You okay?" Keith glanced at him.

"No I'm not, my best friend is a hybrid witch, my so called sister is a witch, turns out I have an ex vampire boyfriend, I'm technically a couple centuries old and a vampire slave, traveled back in time, and still have no answers about my life, no I'm not okay," lance sat up quirking a brow at him annoyed.