Protect

"Allura everything okay?" Lance asked as he pulled his knees to his chest looking at her while she glared at him with Lotor.

"Did you not tell him?" Allura scoffed at Lotor who she noticed looked better and not suffering.

"Tell me what?" Lance frowned.

"What's there to tell witch? I never agreed," Lotor glared back.

"Lance come on, we need to go," Allura held out her hand as Lance stayed sitting next to the vampire.

"No!" Lance snapped. "I'm tired of just being someone's puppet, you keep telling me to come down here to talk to Lotor then your dragging me away for whatever reason then bring me back, make up your damn mind!"

"Fine, your not coming back down," Allura stepped in but she was against the wall as Lotor had his forearm against her chest, easily able to break her bones but just pinned her against the wall.

"Take down the barrier," Lotor snarled as his eyes where red and Lance was scampering to his feet.

"Lotor stop!" Lance gasped.

"Take it down!" He roared in her face as Allura turned her head away.

"Nwod ot og," Allura whispered quietly as she saw his fangs and anger. He was still hungry enough to kill her without hesitation.

Lotor backed off and soon was gone in a flash as he escaped the cell and Lance looked at Allura wide eyes and then the door.

"There goes our ticket," Allura coughed as she had her hand up for Lance to help her up.

"What where you going to do?" Lance didn't help her but knelt down in front of her.

"Trade him for us to be vampire free of our home, we don't have to live like this anymore, you can be normal again," Allura sighed looking down.

"Trade him to what?" Lance raised an eye brow.

"The King of the galra empire," Allura said sternly looking coldly up at Lance.

"Elijah run!" Lotor screamed as they ran in the woods. Even with their speed they couldn't be fast enough.

"Lotor what's going on?!" Elijah stumbled but grunted running faster. He gasped as his barefoot caught on a rock and he fell to the ground holding his bleeding foot.

Lotor race to his side as he looking up seeing arrows being shot from a distance. They where wooden as one landed next to them making Elijah grip his shirt tightly with wide eyes.

"My father, he's after me," Lotor breathed wide eyes as he scooped Elijah up in his arms. "He'll kill me if he finds us together,"

"Zarkon," Lance whispered holding his head.

"You want to give Lotor to zarkon? He'll be killed!" Lance cried out wide eyes.

"Lance Lotor isn't the same man you remember him as, you barely remember him and now your just head over heals for him?!" Allura cried back harshly.

"He's given me answers you didnt have allura, he's done nothing to hurt me and has never lied," he stepped back with hurt in his eyes.

"Lance I lied to protect you!"

Lance sighed crossing his arms as his head started to hurt while white memories flashed across his vision.

"It was you..." He whispered with wide eyes.

"Your the witch that-that-" he choked up covering his mouth.

"Lance," Allura pleaded getting up.

"Why? Why did you want to hurt us? Was it because I was a vampire at one time? We didn't even know each other Allura!" Lance cried out angrily.

"Did you ever care? Or was it just for revenge?" He spat as Allura pursed her lips with tears in her eyes.

"Lance no... We're family, please," she begged grabbing his hand.

"I need some air," Lance pulled his hand back and walked out not looking back at Allura as he soon ran up the stairs slamming the door outside behind him.

--------

Lance walked down the street as he was going to hunks house which was on the otherside of town until he heard something russle behind him on the empty street.

He glanced back seeing no one but when he turned his head forward to keep walking he crashed into a strong body.

"Carful, I heard there's monsters in these woods," a voice whispered in his ear as hands held Lance to keep him from falling.

"You creep," Lance laughed seeing it was Lotor as he let go.

"May I ask where you are heading?" Lotor walked by his side down the road with his hands behind back and Lance crossed his arms.

"I'm staying with hunk for the weekend, he's my best friend," Lance shrugged not looking at thhe vampire.

"Your not returning to your home?" Lotor asked raising an eye brow.

"I remember, it was Allura that night, she was the witch," Lance gulped as Lotor looked at him sadly. "Did you know?"

"Yes, Allura and I have quite a history but I could tell that you two do as well, I didn't want you to loose any more family," Lotor nodded with a straight face.

"Why does everyone keep saying its to protect me? Protect me from what? You?" Lance scoffed throwing his hands in the air.

"With you being human again... There is much in this world that can easily kill you," Lotor said looking at him calmly.

"Like what? Big scary vampires? Witches?" Lance glared at him as Lotor smirked. He grabbed Lance by the shirt and slammed him against a tree near by as Lance gasped in surprise while Lotors eyes turned red with black veins around them.

"A regular vampire could kill you like that if they used just a little more strength, shattering your spine," Lotor growled. "I, can press on you just the slightest and snap your rib cage,"

He pressed his arm against Lance making the human gulp in a little pain but Lotor let go.

"Your weak as a human Lance, all humans are weak compared to the super natural being in the world, werewolves, vampires, witches, spirits and demons, there's so many more and I've seen it all, hybrids even," he whispered in lances ear close enough that Lance could feel his fang touch the top of his ear.

"You don't know what I can do," he hissed.

"You wouldn't do it to me," Lance looked up at him with no fear.

"No, I wouldn't, I couldn't do anything to harm you, and I shouldn't still think about what I can do to you," Lotor narrowed his eyes looking down at Lance.

"Why are you then?" Lance challenged the Prince.

Lotor stayed silent but smiled sadly at him.

"It wouldn't be such a thrill if I told you now, would it?" Lotor smirked as Lance breathed softly.

"Don't worry, you'll see me plenty now, kitten," Lotor grabbed his hand and kissed his knuckles softly and disappeared once he pulled his lips away from his hand.

Lance was left on the side of the road against the tree as his face was flushed darkly and his heart raced. He was in for it now.