Prologue: Normal day for (y/n) 🍋

(y/n) PoV (12 years old)

I was being beaten AGAIN by my so called family my father beating for no apparent reason while my half sister laughing next to my door's room.

Tai: "you little peace of Shit! your stupid ass face always reminding me that faunas whore!" he kicks me in my stomach I winced in pain and cough blood some of my landed to my Taiyang's shoe. He got more annoyed and he stomped on my face.

"do you have any idea how much this shoe cost?! it's more expensive than your life!" he grab my neck and slam me to the wall and bomber my abdomen with strong punches. When he was satisfied from what he did he just toss me to a corner bleeding and broken I cough more blood.

"We'll be out till evening I want you to clean the house I have visitors.... oh and yang will be staying she have fever serve her." after that he just walk.

An hour after their departure I hear the door creak open revealing yang with her lustful look I know where this is going she lock the door. Because I'm still weak she easily restrained me she covers my mouth preventing me to shout help.

"Shhhh... be a good boy and be quiet or I'll tell dad that you rape me wonder what will happen if she finds out our secret~" she licks my neck. "and I know you want it too you are just shy" her face got closer to mine she tried to kiss me but I decline she punched my abdomen causing me to yelp and open my mouth trying to breath. She use that opportunity to kiss me torridly her tongue dominate/violate the insides of my mouth that last more than a minute we separated with a single strand of saliva and blood connecting us.

Yang: "see I know you like it too you are just playing hard to get or are you a masochist? no wander why the girls dad keep on bringing here so hook to it." yang said while panting I just stay silent catching my breath. "now for the main event~" she takes off her clothes and toss it to the ground after that she ripped my shorts and starts to giving me a hand job. I try to stop my moan but I failed I let a moan.

"oh~ (y/n) you are so huge. I've seen it so many times but it's so awesome. this is the only part of you are useful (y/n)." she lick the tip of my member while she fingering herself.

"*moan* yang ple *moan* please stop this is wrong *moan* we're siblings." my protest but she didn't listen. She goes on top of me and lining my member to her wet dripping pussy.

"shut up! and let me enjoy this!" she slams herself to my member she let a loud moan and start to roughly bounce on top of me.

She start doing this when she witness father having sex with one of her women yang got curious and do what she saw to me. Whenever I decline she'll do anything and put all the blame to me and for father to beat me longer.

I just accept it resistance is futile so I surrender and accept my fate and start thursting we both moaning in pleasure. A couple of minutes I feel my end is near.

"*moan* yang... get off *moan* I going to c-cum" I said her inside suddenly tighten up indicating that she's about to cum too.

"m-me too *moan* in side release it *moan* inside" she bounce more violently and start kissing me. Few more thurst and I cum inside her eyes roll to the direction to her skull while her tongue is out she's panting so hard due to exhaustion.

After that she got up wobbling while she walk out side. Even trough I let it happen I still despise her (hate sex)

When she got back she is holding a branding iron my eyes got wide and start to panic every time she step forward my heart sink.

"hey (y/n). happy birthday!" with a evil smirk on her face I TRY to struggle but she is too powerful and suddenly I feel the branding iron to my lower back near my spine.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" she pulled out the branding iron to my back leaving her mark on me and I collapsed because of immense pain.

(A/n: if you don't know that is the symbol of Yang and that is the symbol you have in your back

(A/n: if you don't know that is the symbol of Yang and that is the symbol you have in your back.)

--------
-----------
Aaaaaaaaaand Cut! Thank you for reading 😊