Fall of Beacon 1

You and your new harem members (Nora, Pyrrha, Coco and Velvet) arrived Beacon errrrrrrrrrrr more like where Beacon should be..... Coz you know while you and your harem having fun last night some shit happen and turn Beacon into a giant ice castle.

You: "hey!  Pilot, I told you to bring us to Beacon not to Atlas!"

Pilot: "ye-yes sir!  But according to the coordinates we're in Beacon sir." the pilot reply stuttering.

Pyrrha: ".....something is not right"

Velvet: "wo-wo-wooh Nora, where did you ge-get that thing?! Get off of it!" she said panicking... You and the others look where Nora and Velvet is....  They see Nora riding a ice golem while wearing a cowboy hat.

Nora: "yeeeeeeeeeha!" she shout while riding the golem like a bull.... The golem keep on reaching and clawing Nora but it can't reach her... You, Pyrrha and Coco aimed your weapons to the golem.

Pyrrha: "Nora! Stop riding that thing it's dangerous!" she shout with worried tone.

Nora: "Awwww! But it's fun~!"

You: "Nora, if you get down there and I'll let you ride a dragon!"

Nora: "dragon?! Really?! Okay! Okay!  alley pop!" Nora jumped and land to your arms hugging you.

Nora: "is it a promise~? *you nod* yey! Dragon~ dragon~" she kissed your cheek repeatedly.

Pyrrha: "ahm guys there's still this thing here." pointing the golem's location who is just staring at them...

You: "oh, right forgot about you." he aimed his gun (no not your dick psycho 😑) to Golem the Golem groal at them.... He pulled the trigger killing it.

'ice manipulation? So there's only few ice user I know.. Kaguya, Yukina, Haku, Horokeu Usui, Toshiro, Mizore, Kuzan,  Gray and last but not the least *sigh* Esdeath.... Kaguya, didn't hear anything from her... Yukina, is in dimensional gap with her brother.... Haku, dead.... Harokeu, Gray and Toshiro are good terms and no reason to attack me.... Kuzan, vacation....  Mizore, is with Esd-' your thought cut off by some snow cannon ball falling at your direction.

You: "FUCK!!" you punched the ground and a dome made of rocks and soil surrounded you and the others well exept for the bullhead who tried to flew away but got hit by a beam of light..... eradicating it's existence to the face of Remnant.... Poor fucker.... Only have one line and died.

You: "Pyrrha, what is the date today?" he asked with a calm tone.

Pyrrha: "Ahmm it's August 18, why?" she said with confusion.

You: "......shit." the girls look at him with concern and shocked...

Velvet: "(y-y/n)?"

You: "it's them."

Coco: "them? who?" the dome starts to shake and pounding and scratching noise can be heard from the outside.

You: ".....Esdeath." the girls gasped.

Pyrrha: "e-Esdeath? Yo-you mean the strongest General.... ex-General of Atlas?!! *you nod* wha-why is she doing this?" a giant furry arm (like cat) penetrated your dome scaring the girls.

Girls: "(Y/N)?!!" they all shout in unison....  You stare at them and say.....

You: "........ it's family day." the giant furry arm punched the dome exactly where you are standing a GIANT FUCKIN CAT standing out side holding you by it's paws...  Coz you know it was a FUCKIN GIANT CAT! 

The giant cat tighten it's grip almost crashing you....  But you did you do shit... Just staring blank in some direction.

Girls: "(Y/N)!!!!!!" they all shout and get their weapons and attempt to attacked the giant cat but the giant cat swing it's free arm and shoo them like a fly sending down the ground.

Giant pussy: "(y/n), you say." the giant cat went pail when it look closely to you even if it's snowing and ice all over the place it start to sweat bullets (not literally)

Giant pussy: "ma-ma-(Y/N)-SAMA!!!" the powerful giant cat is now a nervous and terrified giant PUSSY!!! You snapped out from whatever you are spacing out for and look at the giant pussy.

You: "is that you FUCK?" you said tilting your head.

You: "oh! It's really is you FUCK!!" you said cheerfully almost shouting.

Coco: "(y/n), you know this creature?" she said while getting up to the crater along with the others.

You: "*you nod* yep!  This is my daughter summoned spirit! FUCK!"

Pack: "ma-master (y/n), fo-for the billionth time my name is PACK not FUCK."

Le flashback when your daughter first summon Pack.

Daughter 1 year and a half.

A light glows on a pentagon aka summoning transmutation circle (don't worry guys there's no limbs or whole body missing) white and blue and along with crystals resembling ice and water a white furred cat levitates.

You: "Great job Emelia! You summoned your first summoned spirit... I'm so proud of you Emilia!" you said while playfully throwing and catching her.... The summoned spirit began to open it's eyes and composed itself.

Cat: "greetings, thy name is pack. As you can see I'm a ice and water type spirit."

Emilia: "fuck~ fuck~ fuck~" she said repeat with a smile and arms wide open..  Giving unbearable warm and cuteness. Rhea and your daughter be like....

(just imagine  that's them)

You: "let me barrow your summoned spirit for a minute sweetie~" you said with a smile on your face drag Pack elsewhere and start "educating" him.

Back to reality

Girls: "DA-DA-" you cut them off.

You: "don't you there."

Girls: "DAUGHTEEEEEEEEEEEER?!!" screamed in unison then Velvet fell unconscious.

You: "well....  Yeah that's what I said... Actually I have two daughter's" you said while sitting in Pack's head.

Nora/pyrrha/coco: "TWOOOOOOOO?!!!!" Nora fell unconscious.

You: "or more?" you whispered but they hear it

Nora/Pyrrha/Coco: "MOOOORE?!" Pyrrha fell unconscious too.

Coco: "why we didn't know about this?!"

You: "well, you didn't asked soooooooooo I didn't say anything."

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Cut!  🎬
*whistles* damn!  Boi! You are a father! I'll cut it here,  maybe I'll update this coming Tuesday?  Either Tuesday or any day soon but not this Wednesday and Thursday need to prepare for some shitty general orientation...  Sigh I'm not a dancer hell my course is criminology not theater arts!  Burden of a senior officer student