Initiation

Third Person's PoV

You sneak your way out of the grip of a sleeping Glynda, you didn't get any sleep because Glynda keep begging you to "ruin" her more so you have no choice but to knocked her out.

???: "(y/n)!! (y/n)!!" you heard someone yelling your name you look back to see Ruby running so you stop walking and faced her.

(y/n): "oh good morning ruby, what with the rush?" ruby without saying a word she hugs you so tightly.

Ruby: "you are my big brother aren't you-" you cut her off by covering her mouth using your hand.

(y/n): "shhh don't shout, what if somebody hears you...  Specially Yang I don't want to deal with her right now." you removed your mask only for her to see your non-aging face.

Ruby: "so it's really you! I miss you so much." she hugs you even tighter squeezing the life out of you.

(y/n): "ruby... ruby... please loosen up...  you'll break my back bone... I have initiation to do..."

Ruby: "right right *gigles* oops sorry I just missed you so much that I can't control my self." she let you go.

(y/n): "I'll be going now I'll see you later okay. I'll show you something amazing."

Ruby: "good luck with your initiation." with that you part ways without knowing that someone heard your conversation.

??: "so he is still alive."

Time skip at the Cliff

You are standing on a tile while Ozpin and someone who looks like female Ozpin explaining the rules and objective of the initiation.

When they finished their explanation you are thrown to the forest.

(y/n): "THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!!" you shout in the middle of the air.

When you are near the ground you summoned a great scythe and turn it to riffle form you shoot the floor to lessen the impact of your landing,  you roll to the ground and dash to your destination. After minutes of running I find a ruin.

With some chess pieces I pick Black King chess piece and put it in my pocket

'Now time to call some Grimm's' in your head and smirk...  Using magic you gather large amount of negativity to attract grimms... An army of Beowolf, alpha beowolf,  Ursa, Ursa Major and death stalker.

Meanwhile at Beacon

The students, stuff and teachers to panic, Juane passed out, Cardin shit his pants and some are contacting their love once or the army. When they saw the army of grim are near your location they are so nervous for what terrible thing would happen to you.

(y/n): "he did say that I can destroy anything right?!" a evil sadistic smile starts to form to your face.