Fountain of Youth?

Third Persons PoV

You are still in the cafeteria when.

Intercom: "Mr. (y/n) Crowe please report to head masters office... Mr. (y/n) Crowe please report to head masters office." team RWBY and team JNPR look at you with concern look specially Ruby who is holding your sleeves.

(y/n): "you can come with me if you want."

Time skip

While you, team RWBY and team JNPR for the elevator door to open they still have a concern look.

(y/n): "come on guys, cheer up.  They want me to report not get executed."

The elevator finally opened it's door. You all entered the elevator, well more like trying.

The group was squished inside,  and since you entered first you was flat against the  the wall team RWBY were pressed up to you.

Due to all the weight, the elevator was slower than it should be to make it much worst.

'oh God no, please make it stop.' you plead while covering your ears.

Nora: "I I I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" she shout and punched the elevators speaker you sighed.

(y/n): "thank you,  I'll treat you anything you want Nora."

'oh, my... I'm leaning over (y/n)'s small yet strong body of (y/n), he's so close I really missed his warmth of his body.... Specially inside of me~' Yang thought, with blush on her face.

'no no no no thi-this is wrong!  He he is my brother! Why my heart beating so fast than normal when I'm with him!  I'm heating up do I have a fever?! getting wet down there too!' Ruby's thought blushing.

'I I'm a heiress I I shouldn't thinking such thing to a person I barely know!  But he is cute, sweet to his sisters,  caring, strong, I feel so comfortable and safe when I'm around him.' Weiss thought.

'OH DEAR GOD HAVE MERCY! I'M BEING PUSHED UP AGAINST (Y/N)'S ADORABLE BODY I CAN FEEL MY HEAT IS COMING EARLIER THAN I THOUGHT!' Blake's thought, she try to remain her cool and collected usual attitude but falling drastically. 'I I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE! HERE GOES NOTHING!' she slowly take your arm and grind herself to it panting yang do the same while Ruby and Weiss hug you from behind Ruby slowly land her hand to your crotch making you hard whispering 'big brother~' to your ear.

(y/n): "wha-what the fuck guys stop it!  We are in the public!" you whisper shout enough for the four to hear you but they are too focus from what they are doing. Ruby unzipped your pants exposing your fully hard member they stare at it with amazement ruby and Weiss team up to jacking you off you bit your lip.

Yang: "wow! you really are BIG brother~" she whisper to your ear the other giggles.

Blake: "for the first time I agree to yang."

Weiss: "even we are holding it with two hands there still a lot space, how you hide this BIG~" she said while stroking your member.

(y/n): "don't toy with *moan* mmmm!" ruby cover your mouth using her free hand the others hear it and look to your direction and see you with the other four with red face and panting.

Nora: "guys are you alright?" she asked with concern.

Juane: "maybe the elevator is to crowded and I think the AC is not working." they all nod in agreement.

(y/n): "*to juane* ye-yeah it's just too hot in here *whispers* thank oum he is dense or a moron."

They continue from what they are doing.

(y/n): "sto-mmm" they cover your mouth again and jack you off even faster they see your member starts to swell.

Yang: "Ruby, Weiss do it even faster he is  about to cum." they do it faster after a few minute and you cum to Yang's hand.

Yang: "God I miss this taste~" she said while licking her fingers.

*DING* the elevators door open you sighed in relief but glare at the four.

(y/n): "you'll regret toying with me in a pleasurable way." you zipped your pants and walk away leaving them blushing.

Yang: "I didn't regret anything~" with a smirk on her face.

(y/n): "good afternoon professor Ozpin, professor Opal and......" you all space out when you see a younger version of Glynda.

Ruby: "is she a transfer student?  You want us to tour her?"  she said confused Ozpin shook his head no

Ozpin: "actually this is Professor Glynda Goodwitch."

All: "WHAAAAAAAAT!!" they all shout.

Ozpin: "and that's why I summon Mr. Crowe here because he is the last person professor Goodwitch with." all eyes are looking at you while Goodwitch and Opal are blushing while looking at you.

(y/n): *you laugh nervously* he he he he oops maybe we overdo it" you said while rubbing the back of your head.

Ruby: "what do you mean "you overdo it?" "they is looking down on you like a predator who corner their prey.

(y/n): "please calm down, I think professor should tell her part first."

Ozpin: "yes please.." he said before taking a sip to his mug.

Flashback before (y/n)'s initiation
Glynda's PoV

When I woke up to a deep refreshing slumber. My body feel so light and purr bliss. I feel a lot of aura running to my insides.

Me: "Master wake up you need to and get ready to your initiation." I look where my master was but he is not there. I look to my watch.

Me: "AHHH!  I missed masters initiation." I shout and rushed to my bathroom and take a bath.

Me: "did my boob's got smaller?" I say to myself touching my breast but shrug it off. I dried my self infront of a mirror when I look to my reflection I see younger version of me. I was beyond shock I don't know how to react I rush to my dresser and try my old clothes to please my master...  Cheerleader...  Police woman...  Nurse...  Bunny girl...  School girl... Ropes..

(y/n)'s PoV

Ozpin: "I think you should stop, the point is you slept with Mr Crowe and when you wake up you got younger." he said stopping Glynda who's holding different kind of clothes while drooling.

Yang: "oh~ so are like a fountain of youth." we all face palmed. I clear my troat.

(y/n): "well kinda,  it's one of my abilities I acquired fighting a succubus if I infused my body fluids it can be aphrodisiac, poison or anesthetic." I explained.

Ruby: "succubus? I thought it's just a legend."

Ozpin: "you are partly correct. Legends is not just a story it also base on true events."

Few minutes of explanation telling them about my adventure Ozpin dismissed us.