Escape

3rd Person PoV

The sun is rising the bird is chirping the wind are blowing and (y/n) is about to get his "wake up call" by his father.

(y/n) flinch to massive pain to his stomach after Taiyang kicked the pale young man.

Taiyang: "WAKE UP YOU TRASH! MADE YOURSELF USEFUL AND COOK SOME BREAKFAST!"

(y/n): "........ye-yes." (y/n) have a problem standing up and walking due to the pain when he is about to go down to stairs Taiyang kicked him costing him to fall and roll down stairs.

Taiyang: "you are so slow!" ruby rushed to (y/n) who is still in the ground and helped him to get up.

Ruby: "you okay. big brother?" ruby asked with care and pity to her big brother. After Raven andSummer finds out about (y/n) and Taiyang's affairs they leave the house and never come back leaving ruby,  yang and (y/n) to Taiyang. Ruby is the only person who cared to (y/n) well exept Zwei because she is a dog?

(y/n): "ye-yeah...  I'm okay I just tripped." he lied and trying to stand up.

Taiyang: "Ruby don't touch it... just prepare your stuff you have classes today." ruby hesitantly let (y/n) go.

(y/n): "i-I'm okay rubes just prepare your things." (y/n) sweetly smile to ruby and pat her hair, ruby let him go and glance to her father before going to her room.

Taiyang: "Tsk!" walked away. Yang was watching from her room and she didn't like how ruby being nice to her play toy.

'you'll get punishment later, you should know your place!' yang thought and close the door.

TIME SKIP!  (few minutes later)

When (y/n) finished preparing breakfast he knocked to Ruby and Yang's door.

(y/n): "Ruby.... Yang, please come out breakfast is ready." the door open and both of them go to the kitchen but when Ruby passed to her brother, Yang simply but hard punched (y/n)'s abdomen. (y/n) fall to his knees breathing for air.

Yang: "that's where you belong!" she spit on (y/n) and proceed to the kitchen and eat breakfast.

After they eat Taiyang drag (y/n) to the cellar and chain him to the pole like a dog. Ruby secretly bring (y/n) food and some water before they depart.

Ruby: "I'm sorry brother this is the only thing I can do for you. I'll come back as soon as possible." she kissed (y/n)'s forehead and go away leaving a small crack to the door for (y/n) to have some small light.

Time skip (night time)

When Taiyang and his daughters got back to his house he rushed to the cellar pissed because of "work matters" he came to (y/n) aka stress ball to relieve stress. Taiyang beat (y/n) senselessly till he got bored and left (y/n) beaten like a smashed potato put violet.

'master....' a small figure peeked to the cellar 'I'll help you escape to this hellhole.' the figure vanished.

Time skip (midnight)

(y/n) PoV

It's midnight when I regain my consciousness.

'This will be the last time you'll see me I have enough of this beatings. But how about ruby?  Will she be fine if I leave her? I should write a something for her.'

I write letter for my sweet little sister that I'll place our secret hideout. After that I pushed the cabinet that hiding the little hole for my freedom I grab my things and a knife for protection. When I got out I inhale some fresh air

'this is the air of freedom.' I run to the  forest, run fast like my life was depend on it I run wherever my feet brings me. 

*Growl*

I look around where the growls came from on to see a pack of Beowolf drooling while looking at me hungrily. I put my bag down so I can move faster one beowolf jump to tackle me I get to my fighting stance and round house kick the beowolf then stab the beowolf to its neck.  The other beowolfs surround me I'm studying their movements suddenly a group of beowolf attacked me I'm able to kill 4 to 6 of it. While I'm busy defending myself the alpha beowolf bite my left arm and rip it off.

"AHHHHHHH!" i screamed they all gang up on me and tackled me to the ground. The memories before the abuse and my memories with ruby flashes.

'he hehe at least I got out and make my self useful by being beowolfs meal.' the beowolf is about to bite my head I close my eyes accepting my fate but I didn't feel anything so I open my eyes and see Zwei? 'what Zwei is doing here?' I tried to move my body but it's too damage to move and lose consciousness due to fatigue and blood lost.

3rd person PoV

After (y/n) lose his consciousness Zwei transform to Death stalker

(a/n: just ignore juane)

And attacked the beowolfs till the last one.  (a/n: I'm too lazy to type Grimm fights 😅) When the fight is over it change to it's human form and start to heal him.

------
----------
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand CUT! 
Surprise surprise!!!  Hahaha you didn't see that coming huh.  Me too 😅 I just write it on the spot. Thank you for the 12 views.  I really appreciate it 😊