New Found Power

Biscuit's PoV

It's been a year since I start giving (y/n) training he is obedient and fast learner kind of student. We being close will be understatement let's say I treat him like my own child and tease him everytime. We are in dimensions gap that we recently discover using power and now I'm watching him doing his last spar.

(y/n) PoV

It's been a year since this loli grandma start giving me a huge pain in the ass I mean training using her vocabulary. She'll attack me when I was sleeping,  throwing boulders at me whenever she feel like it,  feeding me with her curse gooey thing she called "food," setting traps everywhere and NOW TELLINGR TO FIGHT THIS FOUR SEASON GIANT!

 She'll attack me when I was sleeping,  throwing boulders at me whenever she feel like it,  feeding me with her curse gooey thing she called "food," setting traps everywhere and NOW TELLINGR TO FIGHT THIS FOUR SEASON GIANT!

Bisky: "for your final exam, you have to defeat this thing using all what I teach to you and for you to consume it's power. Have fun okay~" she wink cutely with her tongues out if didn't know her real age I would fall for that innocent act!

Me: "DAAAAAAMN YOU!  OLD HAAAAAG!" I cursed while I dodge this monster ice spears.

Bisky: "I love you too sweetie~" she shouted while drinking a tea that mister Walter made.

It punched to the ground causing the ground to break so I jump to it's arm run to it's head and use my cross on it's craw form.  I was almost near to it's head but it punched me I used my cross as shield to lessen the impact. It sent me flying till I hit the floor I slowly got up...

Me: "le Shit." is all I say as I dodge it's flame blast this freak wouldn't give me a chance to take a rest I need to keep some distance and find it's weak point or a long raged weapon. Right my cross isn't just a claw I just need to image a long range weapon maybe a cannon right I cannon. I feel tingling sensation my left arm glow and start to for a cannon.

Me: "sweet" I smirk. I start gaining distance and shoot it many times it hit and it groans in pain.