Night before and Showing Dominance

Night before the group assault Yang .... Location team JNPR dorm.

Pyrrha's PoV

I was reading my book when I hear some knocks on our dorm room. Before i could even stood up Nora is already opening the door revealing team RWBY but there's no Yang... i know all y/n's partner/girlfriends have upgrades but Nora is on the other level.
ヾ(¯∇ ̄๑)

Nora: "oh hello guys!" she say cheerfully.

Ruby: "hey! Ahmm can we come in?"

Nora: "oh sure! sure! Come in!"

Blake: "where's Ren and Jaune ?" she asked curiously.

Nora: "well Jaune is on a date with some girl introduced to him by y/n."

Weiss: "and Ren?"

Nora: "Ren is out somewhere with a woman who wears maid outfit with silver braided hair."

Ruby: 'hmm sounds like brothers 1st wife.' she thought. "that makes it easier!" she said with a bright smile.

Pyrrha: "what did you mean?" i said... 'somethings weird about her tonight. Hope they wouldn't mean trouble.' before Ruby could say anything we hear another knock but this time Ruby is the one who opens it revealing Professor Goodwitch and Professor Opal and they seems not happy with something.

Ruby: "oh~! You're here Sister Glyn~!" and hugging Professor Goodwitch who is trying to pry her off.(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Pyrrha/Nora: "sister?" we said in unison and confusion.

Professor Goodwitch: "pe-please get off me! " 

Ruby: "NEVER~!" she shout playfully still hugging Professor Goodwitch.

Pyrrha: "ahem!  What is happening? And why you calling Professor Goodwitch 'Sister'?" she look at me and stopped hugging Professor Goodwitch who fell on the foor like Ruby sipped all her strength.

Ruby: "it's simple!  We came over to conduct some sisterly meeting!"

Pyrrha: "and what's with this 'sister' thingy you've been saying?"

Ruby: "well we all know that you all slept with my brother so that makes you all my sister! And it wouldn't be long till me, Weiss and Blake take our chances and slept with him...  We are also part of his big harem after all!  And we'll be 'pole sister's'!" she says with smile on her face and cheery attitude.

Pyrrha: 'this girl is crazy. And also bat shit insane towards y/n. Meh! Who could blame her..  We are all insanely head over heels towards him... Let's not forget that nympho bunny Velvet, that girl is bad news!' is what i thought. I sighed. "i shouldn't asked." i mumble.

Ruby: "what you say?" she said while leaning her head near mine with a sweet yet dark smile on her face... It's scary, yes. But its not as scary and intimidating as that maid from earlier....

Earlier .... Still Pyrrha's PoV

Ren and I helping Nora to do her homework. We hear someone knocking so i excuse my self to open the door.