Hangover 2

You use your gate to transfer you and the girls to your cabin....

(you know the one where you stay when you run away

(you know the one where you stay when you run away.) the girls look confuse on you suddenly teleport them to unknown place to them. They are busy looking around not noticing you while stripping. (you are still have your pants.)

Velvet: "(y-y/n), whe-where are-" she was cut off by you tackling her to the bed and planting your lips into hers she was shocked but seconds later she melted to the kiss and start to make out. Coco takes off her top, Pyhrra studied what you are doing while playing herself and Nora jumped to the bed naked...

Nora: "(y/n)~! Kiss me too~" she said with lustful tone while caressing your hair. The two (you and velvet) separated with a string of saliva panting...  Nora cupped your cheeks and start to make out with you... Your hand gently touch Nora's thighs to her pussy and start gently playing with it earning moans to her. Velvet got jealous and suddenly pinned you down to the bed with lustful look to her eyes...

Coco: "hey velve,  stop hugging (y/n) for yourself we are sharing him remember." stopping velvet,  velvet snapped back to her senses and got shy.

Velvet: "i-I'm s-sorry."

Coco: "it's okay velve, now let's have our fun with (y/n)~" velvet nod and pull down your pants your dick slapped her to her cheek she and the other girls look at it with shock (well expect velvet....  Coz you know she always peeking when you are taking a bath) and amazement.... Weeeeeeeeeeeeeell mostly terrified to it's size 😐

Nora: "wha-what is this?" she said poking the head of your dick... You got an idea and make it twitch scaring the girls... Nora quickly jump away and landed to Pyhrras arm.

Pyhrra: "d-do all boys ha-have this thing?" carrying Nora bridal style.

Coco: "y-yeah...  B-but this is my first time seeing this BIG! No no saying it "big" is an understatement it's HUMONGOUS! are you sure you are not a faunas or something?" you shook your head no.

Velvet: "it's MUCH bigger when I see it closer~ kyaaaaaaaaa~" she said while rubbing your dick to her cheek with occasionally kissing and licking it with a literally small hearts and sparks of lights surrounding her...  The girls and you look at her like she is the cause of 9/11 she stop what she is doing.

Velvet: "what?" said with confusion.

Coco: "what you mean "much bigger"?? It sounds like it's not the first time you see it." velvet begin to panic so she pull Coco and shove her head to your straight to your dick choking her at the process.

Velvet: "oh~ coco you vile~ shoving it to your throat greedily and not waiting for your turn~ you must be punish and takes the last turn~" Velvet pulls Coco's head away your dick who is currently panting heavily with very lustful look to her face....