Head Butt

(y/n)'s PoV

We are in the arena watching Juane being beaten like a little bitch by this hairless orangutan. I sighed in disappointment.

Cardin knees him in the gut, making Jaune drop his sword and fall to the ground in pain. Cardin raises his mace and is about to slam it down on a worried Jaune just when the buzzer rings, the lights come back on, and Glynda's voice causes him to stop.

Glynda: "Cardin, that's enough!" Cardin relents and walks away as she comes onto the stage, tapping her tablet.

Glynda: "Students, as you can see, Mr. Arc's Aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament-styled duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle, and that the official may call the match." while Jaune still lays on the floor in defeat and Pyrrha Nikos looks sad, Glynda turns her head to look at the losing warrior as he pulls out a smaller tablet with his low, blinking stats and that of his entire team.

Glynda: "Mr. Arc, it's been weeks now. Please try to refer to your Scroll during combat. Gauging your Aura will help you decide when it's appropriate to attack, or when it is better to move to a more... defensive strategy. We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowolf, now, would we?"

Me: "he is lack of experience and strategy like he didn't know what he is doing." then a light bulb appear.

Me: "maybe I can train him." a evil smirk starts to curve to my face.

'this will be fun.'

Time skip

We are in the cafeteria listening to Nora's adventure urrr more like me, Ruby,  Pyrrha and Ren the only listening Blake Belladonna, paying no attention as she is lost in her book, and Yang, who is hanging on her every word with her hands cupping her face.

Nora: "So! There we were, in the middle of the night..."

Ren: "It was day."

Nora: "We were surrounded by Ursai..."

Ren: "They were Beowolves."

Nora: "Dozens of them!" she screams this as she stands at the table of both Team RWBY and JNPR, where Weiss is ignoring Nora and filing her nails, Ruby and Pyrrha are listening politely, and Jaune is messing with his food.

Ren: "Two of 'em."

Nora: "But they were no match... And in the end, Ren and I took them down and made a boatload of Lien  selling Ursa skin rugs!"

Ren: "*sigh* She's been having this recurring dream for nearly a month now."

Me: "Jaune? Are you okay?"

Jaune: "*snapping out of it, turning back toward us* Huh? Oh, yeah! Why?"

Ruby: "It's just that you seem a little... not  okay..."

Jaune: "*as the others stop their distractions and stare at him* "Guys, I'm fine. Seriously! Look!"

Pyrrha: "Jaune, Cardin's been picking on you since the first week of school!"

Jaune: "Who? Cardin Winchester? Nah... He just likes to mess around! You know, practical jokes!"

Ruby: "He's a bully."

Me: "and an assholes."

Jaune: "Oh, please! Name one time he's 'bullied' me." and they start to tell the times when he got bullied by the orangutan.

Jaune: "*ttempts to laugh it off* I didn't land far from the school!"

Pyrrha: "Jaune, you know if you ever need help, you can just ask."

Nora: "Ooooh! *gets up from the table and presents her diabolical plan with a not-entirely-sane grin* We'll break his legs!"

Jaune: "Guys, really, it's fine! Besides, it's not like he's only a jerk to me; he's a jerk to everyone."

We all looks over as the laughing grows louder, mixed in with cries of pain from the rabbit girl when one of her ears are tugged on by Cardin.

Me: "speaking of the devil." I stood up getting their attention and look at me with fear.

Me: "*sigh* I came here to fulfill a promise, buddy hope you bring some lube."

While his ass on the air I grab one of his teammates head and kneed right to his face and forcefully plunge his head to the orangutans ass. Well there some blood coming from his ass because of the sudden expansion Cardin's cries and pleads engulfed the whole cafeteria. Some students says "owwwww" with pain expression to their face some holding their scrolls taking pictures/video.

Nora: "GOAAAAAL!"

The medics, Ozpin and Glynda walk in the cafeteria rushing to our direction.

Ozpin: "Mr. Crowe! What is the meaning of this?!"

Me: "oh,  what? Oh this? *points at Cardin who's still on the ground* he is a discriminating, bullying and an asshole towards faunas and some students so I made him a centaur."

Ozpin: "you'll be in temporarily house arrest while we are conducting investigation." team JNPR, RWBY, Glynda and Velvet have a shocked expression on their faces but I just shrug it off.

Me: "okay but if you find them as guilty you have kick them out of the school." he nod,  look at Velvet who is about to cry so I pet her head.

Me: "don't worry bunbun this is not your fault and I'll be fine it's just temporary."

Velvet: "but still if-" I cut her off by putting my finger to her lips.

Me: "how about when I get out we'll go an a date? We'll be even if you go on a date with me." she blushed madly but she nod and wipe her tears.

Velvet: "o-okay."

Me: "good,  see you later." we walk out of the cafeteria.