Siblings Reunion & Beacon

RUBY PoV

My team and team JNPR were called by Professor Ozpin to discuss some matter.

Weiss: "Yang what did you do this time?!" with irritated voice.

Yang: "I didn't do anything."

Me: "if she did something them why team JNPR with us."

Juane: "Ruby does have a point let's just go and ask Professor Ozpin." we just nod and continue to walk to Professor Ozpin's office when the we open the door we see Professor Ozpin and Professor Goodwitch.

Weiss: "Good morning Professor Ozpin,what are we here for?  Did Yang harassed another male student?"

Yang: "Hey!  I'm here you know!"

Ozpin: "I know there's a long list of harassment Miss Xiao Long committed."

Weiss: "I knew it!"

Ozpin: "But unfortunately you are not here for that,  I have a mission for the both of you." professor Ozpin sip to his cup.

Ozpin: "I need you and Miss Goodwitch to investigate a lot people disappearance to this part of the forest and I want you to bring him/her here."

Me: "me and Team RWBY accepts this mission!" I said with enthusiasm.

Juane: "uhmmm we'll accept the mission." he said nervously.

Ozpin: "good, you'll leave one hour from now."

After that we go back to our dorm to prepare ourselves and get what we need for the mission after awhile we leave to go to bullhead.

Time Skip 

We landed near the coordinates Ozpin give us and after a few hours of searching and juane getting stumble to a LOT traps we encounter we finally arrive to a building engraved on a cliff.

A small figure jump from the cliff and attacked us by surprise using a giant scythe? Miss Goodwitch use her semblance to stop the figure, the figure do some back flip to gain more distance me, Ren, Blake and Pyrrha TRY to shoot him but he did some acrobatic flips to dodge our attack and shoot us his scythe that can turn to a gun and fire it at us.  We able to dodge it and return to our stance Yang blast her way to the boy and punch him, he let go of his scythe cought Yang's fist, kicks yang leg for her to fall face first and twist  her arm to her back and goes on top of her restraining Yang.  We all aim our weapons to him

  We all aim our weapons to him