Fire

3 person's PoV (night of escape)

While (y/n) are busy escaping and the family are sleeping a little humanoid plotting something else. The image drag ruby outside the house and put her where she thinks she's safe.

'I've have enough I really should do this for a long time ago.' the image thought while pouring gasoline allover the house.

Image: "this is for master, burn in hell you demons." she said throwing a fire bolt and the fire fast spread devouring the house and run to it's master direction.

Meanwhile
UNFORTUNATELY Taiyang woke up when he smell the smoke and see the fire devouring his house he run to her daughters room to save his daughter only to find yang still sleeping. He can't find ruby anywhere so he decided to carry yang and jumped out to the window who was about to fall. They successfully escaped and see ruby laying in the ground next to a tree he didn't question it came near ruby to check if she's okay.

Taiyang: "ruby...  Ruby...  Wake up." he said while tapping ruby's shoulder.

Ruby: "*slowly waking up* hmm daddy *she rub her eye and yawn* what happen why are we here?" Taiyang just hugged her. During in the hug she noticed that their house is on fire. "DADDY!  DADDY!  OUR HOUSE IS BURNING!" ruby shouted.

Taiyang: "you and your sis are safe."

Ruby: "whe-where's big brother?" ruby asked Taiyang who just shake his head,  ruby pushed him and run up to the burning house "BROTHER! BROTHER! BROTHER!" she yelled hoping that her brother is safe. The firefighters got to their house and start spraying water to nearly ash house killing the fire.  The medics came to check their bodies and condition if they have burns ruby is still yelling her brothers name. The fire is no more the firefighters begins their search and investigation for the cost of fire and possibly remains. Ruby approach one of the investigator "ple *sob* please look for my brother." shy cries the investigator just nod and proceed to the search.

Hours later the investigator came back with a stretcher and a "body" found to the basement Taiyang began to sweat a lot know that he was fucked up but act innocent and start to "cry" acting like he care.

Taiyang: "*crying* my son! My son! I'm sorry I wouldn't save you!" he cried like a bitch he is but inside he is glad that his bastard was gone. But his trick didn't work to ruby because she knows that Taiyang chained (y/n) to the basement she glares at Taiyang with hatred and sorrow. People's start to comfort family for their lost especially ruby who can't believe that her dear brother is dead so she run up to her and (y/n)'s hideout crying. She cry and cry and cry till she feel asleep dreaming about her time with (y/n). Taiyang just realized that ruby went missing he start to search for her but no avail.

Timeskip
Ruby woke up by the sun rays hitting on her face she seat up still hugging a picture frame of you and ruby and was about to cry but notice a piece of paper behind the picture she look at it see that it has (y/n)'s hand writing.

Dear Ruby

If ever you read this letter I probably far away from this hellhole and pursue freedom and my dream. I'm very sorry for leaving you behind I'm tired of being a slave and punching bag of this so called "family" you are the only one who treat me with love and kindness and I thank you for that. I know father and yang wouldn't neglect you. Stay safe and pursue your dreams ruby.

Hope we'll meet again. I love you.

PS: the blue print of the weapon we work with are under the futon.

From your beloved brother... (Y/n)

After reading the letter she looked under the futon only to see the blue print her brother talking about and hug it and tears starts to fall again because she know and she believe that her brother are still alive. She heard people yelling her name she got up and run towards the noise Taiyang notice her and hug her.

Taiyang: "I'm glad you are okay. I'm so worried about you." ruby just stay silent hesitant to hug back to her disgusted father.

'I wouldn't let them know that brother is still alive. They'll just hurt him more.' ruby thought while walking to their new house.

----
-------