Zwei

In the middle of the forest (morning after (y/n)'s escape)

(y/n) Pov

When I open my eyes I see three sun oh wait it's just a boobs and the sun. I then realize that my head is in a woman's lap and the women stroking my

My head (seriously stop imagining things perv! 😂)

Me: "oh there's a boobs and I got a bonner, and this is awkward." I say in monotone gaining the woman's attention and stopped stroking my head.

Woman: "good morning master."

'wai-what? Master? I don't have that kind of fetish. This angel is much hornier than yang.'

Woman: "I know what you are thinking master, and no I'm not an angel you are still alive." I seat in front of her with questionable look on my face.

Me: "why are you keep calling me master? And how come that I have my arm back? Not that I complaining."

Woman: "because you are my master and I am your servant this is the first time you see me in this form." she transform to a dog? Wait is that Zwei?!!

Me: "holy shi-mmm!" she transform back to her human form and cover my mouth with her hand.

Zwei: "I came from the lineage serving your family and your mother a signed me to serve you, master." well I didn't see that coming.

Me: "wait? Mother? Who is my mother?"

Zwei: "yes, your mother is (drum roll) batman!"

(a/n: CUUUUUT! Take two.)

Zwei: "yes, your mother is Velvet Crowe. A demon queen. 12 years ago your mother and that imbecile foolish rapist father of yours fooled your mother by drugging her and defiled your mother." with much hatred to her tone. Well I can't blame her and I'm not shocked to what Taiyang did to my mother he is a scum.

Zwei: "about your arm, I replace your arm with a new one by implanting a paracite type weapon "cross" it can turn to craw like your mother, a cannon or sword." I just nod and amazed to her explanation I excitedly stand up.

Me: "how can I do that please teach me!" my voice filled with excitement.

Zwei: "just focus to your left hand and imagine the weapon you wanted." I nod and try to image claws I feel tingling sensation when I open my eyes

" I nod and try to image claws I feel tingling sensation when I open my eyes

(a/n: this what will happen if you masturbate too much 😂)

I look and examine it with amusement and joy like a kid with his new toy I can't.

Me: "this is AWSOOOOOOOOOME!" i shout while caressing it with my other hand and fanboying it's beauty.

I'm too busy doing some punch and combos that I almost forgot that Zwei is with me then I hear her giggles getting my attention.

Me: "a-I'm sorry with that it's just I can't control myself admiring what you give to me, thank you for saving and healing me." I bowed down.

Zwei: "ah no no it's my duty as your servant and please don't bow on me you are a royalty."

Me: "I'm doing it to show my thanks and appreciation from what you did to me. Ah!  Right,  how is ruby before you followed me here?"

Zwei: "well...  *start fidgeting her fingers together* she is fine I drag her out of the house before I burn down the house." she whisper the last part but enough for me to hear.

Me: "WHAT!" I shout in shocked she quickly kneeled down in front of me doing dogeza

Zwei: "please forgive for my act-"

Me: "THAT WAS AWESOME." I cut her her from apologizing. And she seem shocked. "but I'm sure Taiyang and the others survived Taiyang is a huntsman after all. Well at least you secure ruby's safety thank you." I place my hand to her head signalling that I'm not mad at her.

Zwei: "you really are so kind master." after a few conversation we decided to travel.

------
-----------

(a/n: Yup picture above is Zwei and I think we should think other name for Zwei she can't be just Zwei forever it's just her pet name please comment what name comes at your mind 😊)