Eye of Horus

(y/n) PoV

Me: "Hey Reya I need to talk to yo-" I enter our (me&Reya) room without knocking when I open the door completely I saw Reya only on her underwear, we froze for a moment staring at each other I should say something so she can't be mad at me.

Me: "Nice boobs you got there." I said trying to compliment her. Well it's true though they were round, bouncy and extremely sensitive.

Reya: "ahhh thank you." she said with embarrassment and blushed like a tomato and next thing I know there's a gauntlet print on my cheek.

Me: "is it really necessary for you to slap me with your gauntlet? It's not like it's the first time I see them." I said while sitting in seiza (for those who didn't know what Seiza is, it is the Japans traditional way of sitting.) rubbing the cheek she slapped. She is sitting on our bed crossed led with crossed arm emphasizing her big bust and pouting.

Reya: "even through you are my master and lover." she whisper the last part enough for me to hear.

Me: "what?" really heard her I just want to tease her.

Reya: "you should know how to knock." she replied.

Me: "okay okay I get it, just don't be angry I wouldn't do it again... Anyway I'm here to talk to you about something." I cover my left eye and when I removed the covering my eye turn black and red with the red tattoo.

She cupped my face tracing the mark gently in my cheek using her finger inspecting it

Reya: "it's one the All Seeing Eye, also known as The Eye of Horus. It can see through deception, grants you foresight and able to see aura signatures."

(a/n: it was like byakugan plus crystal ball plus lie detector test 😅 so yeah, now suck it!)

Me: "oh well, that sounds cool." she just nod.

Reya: "and looks like you gained immense power from your last examination and you unconsciously releasing too much aura all over the place you'll get to much attention to you and there will be a major problem if the other sensed you I'm that sure they alredy do. They'll take actions and hunt you down." she explained.

Me: "who is this "others" ? is there other heirs?" she nod.

Reya: "yes,  there is. There's the current Queen and her 5 other heirs excluding you."

Me: "so this is like game of thrones? Kill each other and get the throne kind of stuff?"

Reya: "yes, but negotiation or peace talk will be nice if you ask me, and they currently hunting people with silver eyes."

Me: "WHAT!  *I stood up* ruby have silver eyes too she'll be in danger." I scratched the back of my head and walking back and through "we should run away together that night... *groan in irritation* I'm a moron!" I felt Reya hugs me and put my head to her bust while caressing my hair.

Reya: "no,  that's not true at all. I'm sorry for not informing you much much sooner." sadness can be heard to her tone.

Me: "hey Reya, can you do me a favor?" she look at me

Reya: "anything master."

Me: "I need you to guard Ruby I don't want something bad happen to her."

Reya: "but master I need to be on your side.  I'm here as your guide and servant."

Me: "I can do it my self. Please,  I would neglect trainings and myself. I just went to secure her safety till we meet again."
I plead and she just sigh in defeat and hugs me one more time.

Reya: "okay fine I'll do it,  but we need to keep in touch and because we are now  master and servant we can talk telepathically. If you need me just tell me and l I'll immediately aid you."

Me: "thank you Reya I'm so thankful to you." I hug her tighter.

Reya: "Aw aw aw aw you are crushing me master." I loosen the hug but still hugging her.

Me: "sorry" I apologized.

Reya: "this will be a long mission *in a seductive voice* I need my payment now." she said and nibble my ear.

Me: "*moan and smirk* I thought you are just a demon but you are also a naughty succubus." I said and start kissing her.

------
-----------
CLIFFHANGER! Hahahahaha 😂 the next chapter will be Lemon... Buuuuuut first I need to take a short nap. I'll write it later promise. 😉