Return

(a/n: I don't know what am I writing anymore 😅 so suck it up.)

Day 1 since the "detention"

Ruby's PoV

We are in our dorm doing our normal routine I'm reading some comics,  yang playing with her scroll, Blake is reading her book and Weiss is rewriting notes for my brother because he can't attend classes. We sigh in unison.

Me: "I wonder what big brother doing right now?" breaking the silence.

Yang: "hope they are treating him just fine."

Blake: "we have to do something to help (y/n)."

Weiss: "how about we conduct our own investigation and ask Cardin's victims and bring them to Ozpin so we can have our (y/n) back."

Me/Yang: "THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!!"

Me: "LET'SDOITRIGHTNOWANDGET THEMALL!IWANTTOSEEBIG BROTHERRIGHTNOW!" I use my semblance to get out of the room but Yang and Weiss stopped me by pulling my cloak chocking me.

Yang: "woah woah woah chill down their girl."

Blake: "we all want to speed up the investigation but it's already 10pm we can't just burst their rooms and drag them to Ozpin."

Me: "*i cross my arms and pouted* but I'm worried to big brother who knows what horrible things they are doing to him this past two days... Like this... here." showing the comics and pointing a scene where a prisoner being tortured by a police officer yang chop my head with her hand.

Meanwhile at Detention

Opal: "AHH~AHH~AHH~! (y/n)~! ♥ ravage my insides more~! Make me your bitch~! ♥"

You: "shut up you mutt! You don't have to tell me what to do you pedo bitch!" you increase your your pace even more you grab her hair and treat her like horse by spanking her ass repeatedly.

Back to RWBY dorm

Ruby: "me-maybe you're right I'm just being paranoid I just miss big brother." throw her comics away.

Yang: "we all do rubes... We all do, we'll pick some Cardin's victims early in the morning so (y/n) can return sooner." she hugs rubes and they all go to sleep, well exept for Ruby.

Time skip tomorrow morning brought you by Ruby walking like a zombie

Day 2

Ruby's PoV

It's already 7am and I didn't get any sleep I want to see him so badly. I get out of my bed and shake to wake her up.

Me: "yang... yang... yang...  Wake up... we have to save big brother."

Yang: "I'm up I'm up *yawn* good mo-AHHH! ZOMBIE! oh it's just you rubes. What happen to you?"

Me: "I didn't get any sleep last night... let's go I want to big brother as soon as possible."

Yang: "okay, jeez... I'll wake them up you go to the bathroom first and wash your face."

After few minutes we are all ready to begin our 'mission.' Blake gather informations and listed Cardin's victims just seeing how long the list is making my blood boil.

Me: "hmmm our first destination will be JNPR dorm." we knocked to team JNPR dorm a few seconds the door open revealing Nora.

Nora: "JESUS!" she shout then backed off holding her War hammer she calmed down realizing that it was just me.