Departure

(a/n: I might regret doing this buuuuuut I already did say it'll be lemon so I'll do it! *sigh* hope you like it. )

Third Persons PoV

You lean over and kiss her. She wraps her arms around your neck and returns the kiss. You reach around her and squeeze her ass, making her moan and take each others shirt.

You walk forward and pin her to a wall. You slip off her tights and lick her pussy through her undies, causing her to moan. You move up her stomach and between her boobs she moans louder. You take off your pants, her panties and bra, and kiss her. You lick her lips asking permission she playfully deny it you reach down and stick you finger in her pussy. She moans and you shove your tongue in her mouth. You explore her mouth, enjoying her taste she breaks off the kiss, a small line of saliva connecting your lips panting. She flips you so your back is to the wall she crouches down and removed your boxers only for her to get slapped by your member. She begins to stroke you shaft, eliciting a moan form you she put your dick in her mouth, and began to move her head back and forth you moan louder, grab her head and force her to do deepthroat. Soon you feel your self reaching your end, and you increased your speed you soon finish, loud few gulps can be heard. She stands and kisses you again, a slight taste of cum still in her mouth bit you didn't mind. You turn around again so she is pinned to the wall. you crouch down and place your mouth to her pussy, and stand up. She slides against the wall, until she's sitting on your shoulders, with your face buried in her crotch. You eat her pussy, until her fingers are tangled in your hair, pressing your head closer to her. You stick your tongue as far in her as you can, and move it around. She moans louder and louder each second. You twist your tongue around, and she squirts violently. You suck up her juices and crouch down so she can get off your shoulders. She gets off and you stand you pin her to the wall with another kiss.

(y/n): "I'll fuck you so hard till you collapse."

Reya: "make me~" you grab her ass making her moan and wrap her legs around your waist. You put your cock at her entrance, and slam her down, making her scream in pleasure. You move up and down on the wall, using it to increase the power behind each thrust. She cam soon after you feel yourself about to cum

(y/n): "i-I'm about to cum Reya." you said while giving her some heavy thurst.

Reya: "inside~ I want it inside all of it~" she said while moaning. You thrust faster and cum inside of her causing her eyes to roll back and tongue out while her walls clenched you even tighter sucking all your cum.

(y/n): "we're not nearly over yet~ you wouldn't get any sleep tonight~" you carry her to the bed so you could have more sex. The night filled with moans, flesh clapping, pants and sweat.

Biscuit: "CAN YOU PLEASE KEEP IT DOWN! IM TRYING TO SLEEP HERE YOU HORNY BRATS!" she shout from her room. You just continue making love and didnt mind her.

Time skip brought you by Bisky punching Killuwa for calling her granny.

(next afternoon)

You and Bisky sent Reya near the new Rose/Branwen/Xiao Long house using your Gate. Reya is still have weak knees because of your "activity" last night and Bisky with dark bags under her eyes.

(y/n): "please take care of Ruby, if something happen contact me. And oh please give this to Ruby." you hand her a letter "please be careful I'll miss you." you kissed her.

Bisky: "FOR FUCKS SAKE!" she try to punched me but I cought it using my hand and chuckled but she suddenly jumps kick my head planting my face to the ground "DONT YOU TWO HAVE ENOUGH?!!" yelling at (y/n), you just stood up and laugh

(y/n): "I'm sorry okay, I'll make it up to you by treating you anything you want." she just pout and walk back to the gate leaving you and Reya.

Reya: "master I should go now." with that she gives you one last kiss and walks towards the house. You watched her shape-shifting back to being Zwei..