The Loli Hunter

(a/n: don't worry it's just a tittle I don't want to spend my entire life in jail.)

(y/n) PoV

It's been a week since I run away with Zwei now that I think of it, it's inappropriate to call her Zwei.

Me: "hey Zwei." calling her.

Zwei: "yes master?" she look at while walking deep in the forest.

Me: "I'm just thinking do you have real name? I mean now that you are in your human form I think it's inappropriate to keep calling you Zwei."

Zwei: "*thinking* hmmm I don't have any,   names are very special to our clan master, because when we receive name and a drop of a blood by our master it also grant us more greater power."

Me: "I see, want me to give you a name?"

Zwei: "it'll be a pleasure, master." she stop walking and kneeled down infront of me.

Me: "Then from now on you'll be know as Reya." I cut my index finger, she gently hold my hand and lick my blood straight from my finger. I feel a large amount of aura coming from Reya she stood up her eyes glow redder and I just watched her with amazement. She let a deep breath and her eyes turn to normal.

(a/n: the name is from @JackMension I choose because it have a good meaning.)

Reya: "thank you master, now I can serve you much better." she smiled at me sweetly just nod to her. We decided to camp under the tree because it's starting to get dark. I'm just resting while Reya making dinner, who would thought that giving her a name will consume half of my aura.

Reya: "just rest there while I'm making dinner." she said while chopping some ingredients.

I heard rustling behind bush revealing three suspicious person carrying guns oh and they aiming at me.......

Me: "oh Shit!" I dodge the bullet and readied my cross turning it into a claw.

SP#1: "nice arm you got there brat but you and your beautiful oneesan is coming with me."

Me: "interesting proposal here's my counter offer...." I sprint towards them and using my cross as shield I got several small wounds but I still sprint to them when I'm infront of their leader ""die~" and punch that son of a bitch right to his shin and his head explode like a bottle of coke with mentos (advertisement). The other two quickly form a distance from me by jumping away. "oh scared already?" I said while transforming my hand back to normal and picked their dead team mates sword.

Me: "oh what's this~ hmmm right!  This what they call moon blade sword your dead team mate have a good taste." I step backward to the darker side of the forest and sprint towards the muscular one. When I was about to jump at him he swing his axe but I blocked it using the blade sending me flying and hit my back to a tree.

Me: "ahhhh!  My spine!  The pain! I'm dying oh God oh my God! No!  My vision is blackening!  I dont wanna go!" they walk near to me the muscle man picked me up to his eye level.

Me: "*i open my eyes* hehe just kidding... Smile~" when I say that with giggles and devious smile I quickly rammed the blade to his mouth "come on, you are too serious you have to smile~" his grip loosen indication that he is dead.  "and now he's broken." I stood up and was about to attack the otter one but a knife hit the other man's head killing him.

Me: "oh that's cool trick you have there Reya." when I look at her direction I see fifteen or more person lying on the floor dead and a blonde loli wearing a sleeveless dress and a bloomer with a mantelet and skirt donned over it, along with gloves and plain leather shoes.

" when I look at her direction I see fifteen or more person lying on the floor dead and a blonde loli wearing a sleeveless dress and a bloomer with a mantelet and skirt donned over it, along with gloves and plain leather shoes

Me: "thank you for the help but what is your name young lady?" she seems brighten up when I call her "young lady"

Biscky: "ohohoho you have good eyes there. My name is Biscuit Kruger, you can call me Bisky handsome *wink at me* and I'm a hunter."

Me: "aren't you too young to be a hunter?"

Bisky: "believe me, I'm old enough to be a hunter."

Me: "how old are you re-" I was cut off by a massive pain in my stomach and the next thing I know my body is in a crater in a cliffs wall.

(a/n: just imagine that is you in the cliff

(a/n: just imagine that is you in the cliff. And free laugh for yamcha beaten like a bitch)

'what the hell was that *cough blood* it hurt like a bitch.'

Bisky: "*childish giggle* asking a young ladies age is a big no no mister."

Me: "....noted." I said before I past out.

Bisky PoV

Reya pick him from the crater,  I think I put too much force.

Me: 'he have so much potential in him a little polishing and training he'll be a good huntsman and also I'm bored so training be good past time.' I thought.

-----
-----------
Hehehe yow!  I thank you guys for reading my story...  I know there's a lot of grammatical error...  I'm not that really good at English so please bear with me 🙇