Fall of Beacon 2 😂

Previously on The King of Grimm....

Girls: "DA-DA-" you cut them off.

You: "don't you there."

Girls: "DAUGHTEEEEEEEEEEEER?!!" screamed in unison then Velvet fell unconscious.

You: "well....  Yeah that's what I said... Actually I have two daughter's" you said while sitting in Pack's head.

Nora/pyrrha/coco: "TWOOOOOOOO?!!!!" Nora fell unconscious.

You: "or more?" you whispered but they hear it

Nora/Pyrrha/Coco: "MOOOORE?!" Pyrrha fell unconscious too.

Coco: "why we didn't know about this?!"

You: "well, you didn't asked soooooooooo I didn't say anything."

The continuation....

3rd Person's PoV

You and Coco trying to wake Velvet, Nora and Pyrrha up after they fell unconscious.

You: "Vel...vel... wake up.. " you said while gently tapping her cheek to wake her up.

Velvet: "mmmm~" velvet slowly regain her consciousness and when she lands her eyes on you she tackled and pinned you on the ground.

Velvet: "whoisshe?!!Whatisthenameofthatwhoreyougotpregnantbeforeme?! Whenisshe?! I'msogonnafuckinkillher!!butbeforethat,illlockyouonabasementkeepyouformyselfandrapeyoueverysingledayandmakemepregnantwithsoooooooomanylittlebunniessoyouwouldntleaveme!!" she rapidly said that will put Eminem into shame.

You: "wowowowowo!  Calm your ovaries." you tried to pry her off by pushing her face trying to kiss you.

Velvet: "nononononononononoyoucalmdownjustlaythereandletmedoallthepleasuringallyouneedtodoisgivemeyourseeds!" she said with eyes full of lust and craziness. Nora use her war hammer and hit the back of Velvet's head loosing consciousness AGAIN,  and fall on top of you. Pyrrha and Coco takes her off of you and put her to a sleeping bag and seal it with BUNCH packaging tape restraining her from attacking (molesting) you.

Nora: "now is not the time!" pyrrha extend her hand to you that you gladly hold helped you to stand up.

You: "thank you."

Pyrrha: "(y/n), after this mess you have a LOT of explaining and much more fucking to do." she said in more serious tone. You didn't say anything you just gulped and nod to her.

Time skip brought you by Coco dragging a unconscious moles-I MEAN VELVET! Who is sleeping like a worm in a cocoon!

???: "wha-what you mean you forgot the song?" the voice came from the elevator. The person out side the elevator can hear their conversation and start surrounding the elevators door with their weapons.

???: "that's good!  That's good! Just hold it and hit random just hit random, okay!  3....2....1" he continued.

(Like that)

The elevators door burst open revealing you, Coco, Pyrrha, Nora, Pack (in small cat form) and a cocoonized (is there even such word like "cocoonized"? I think there's none 😂 maybe I'll make my own dictionary) wiggling Velvet who is keep saying "minemineminemineminemineminemine" repeatedly since she regain consciousness half hour ago.