Meeting the Bunny 🐰

(a/n: 1.19 thousand ⊙_⊙ daaaaaaaaamn I didn't expect that. Hihihihi thank you guys for reading my book you are the best 😁)

You woke unusually early you, you look to your left seeing Yang using your arm as a pillow. When you decide to forgive her two nights ago she starts to be clingy to you. You gently lift Yang's head and place it to a pillow. You kissed her forehead causing her to smile during her sleep mumbling your name.

Yang: "(y/n).... love... you~" she mumble.

(y/n): "and I love you too" you look to the clock.

(y/n): "warm bath sounds nice." you walk your way to the men's bath because it's spacious and they have large bathtub there.

" you walk your way to the men's bath because it's spacious and they have large bathtub there

Time skip

You walk back to team RWBY dorm carrying your used clothes. You turn to a corner and bump to somebody out of nobody rubbing your head, you looked and saw a brunette bunny.

(y/n): "*stands up* sorry I didn't pay attention." you holds out your hand.

The girl at you and blushed at your handsome features before she could stare longer, you wave your hand in front of her face and snapped her out to her trance. Then she shyly grabbed your hand and stood up, before dusting herself.

(y/n): "sorry for bumping into you."

???: "i-it's o-okay i-i didn't pay attention too." she say nervously.

(y/n): "oh, my name is (y/n), (y/n) Crowe. New student." you said offering your hand to her.

Velvet: "v-Velvet Scarlatina." she took your hand and shook it.

(y/n): "beautiful name, I need to go. See you around bunbun."

Velvet: "*in head* he call me bunbun. *to you* y-yeah see you around." with that you continue to walk to your dorm.

Meanwhile at Velvet.

Velvet: "what's that?" she saw a cloth laying on the floor she pick it up and inspect it, suddenly she blushed like a tomato and heat up realizing it was your underwear. She nervously look around and rush her way to their dorm and lock her way to their dorms bathroom panting.

Velvet: "it's it's his underwear shu-should I bring it to him? No no no maybe he'll think tha-that I'm a pervert." arguing to herself sitting on the floor beside the bathrooms door looking at your underwear.

Velvet: "me-maybe a a little sniff wouldn't hurt." she said sniffing your underwear

(a/n: just skip to 00.28 sec 😂)

*knock* *knock* *knock*

Coco: "velv, are you okay?" she said to the other side of the door.

Velvet: "ah... I-I'm okay." she says.

Time skip...

You are seen sitting in the cafeteria alone, eating (favorite food) while team RWBY and team JNPR talking to each other soon he hears laughter and cry of pain.

??: "pe-please stop." you hear a familiar voice.. When you hear it you quickly look where the cries coming.

You see a group of male ganging up to velvet (not in a sexual way 😑) pulling her bunny ears. Your blood boils you stood up.

Ruby: "big brother where are you going?" holding your wrist.

(y/n): "helping a friend and rubes call the school nurse." you said she is hesitant at first but she comply and go to nurse's office. You walk where velvet and her bullies are and pokes Cardin.

(y/n): "so you like hurting faunas huh."

Cardin: "yeah! Because they are freak of nature! You want to hit?"

(y/n): "oh that's sounds cool." you are in front of velvet while Cardin is on your back. Velvet look at you with a pleading eye you just smile and wink at her.

You faced Cardin, froze his teammates and punch him in the face breaking his nose and loose balance. He tried to punch you but you cought his both arm and kick his right knee breaking his knee cap you drop him on the floor whining.

(y/n): "but I didn't say who's I'm going to hit *you crotch down and grab his hair forcing him to look at you* next time I see or hear you bullying my bunny friend or any other faunas or human, the next thing you'll feel is your teammates head is on your ass." you stood up and stomp on his other knee breaking it the only noise that can be heard is Cardin's cries.

Ruby: "big brother! The nurses are hear." she yell with nurses on her back panting and approach team CDRL.

(y/n): "you okay bunbun? Hope I didn't scare you." you said wiping her tears and help her to stand up.

Velvet: "i-its okay thank you for saving me." she said blushing.

(y/n): "Nah! It's okay. Nobody deserves to get that kind of treatment just because they are different race, faunas humans too with extra features. Can I see your scroll?"

Velvet: "ah ye-yes here." she hand you her scroll and you type your scroll number and hive it to her.

(y/n): "whenever or wherever you are if you want to talk call me I'll come for you." she nod.

(y/n): "good *you kissed her forehead* see you later bunbun."

Velvet: "*mumbling* see you later hun~"

(y/n): "what?"

Velvet: "no-nothing... See you later."

(y/n): "you're cute." with that you part ways.

After that you gained the tittle "devil spawn" to faunas haters in beacon 😅

-----
-------