Y/N?!!! (short chapter)

Sorry for not  updating for 21 days?  🤔 yeah 21 days since I write the last chapter... Kinda busy semester....  We are preparing some performance to be presented next week....  IN FRONT OF OUR COUNTRIES FORMER PHILIPPINE NATIONAL POLICE CHIEF "BATO" DELA ROSA! HIMSELF!!!  😱 so in order for us (royal guards) shame ourselves infront of him we've been practicing none stop (well not actually none stop...  Well be dead, if we do it none stop 😅)

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell anyway let's the story rolling!!!!

-------------
---------------------

Third Person's PoV

Team RWBY and JNPR are outside of your dorm to ask you to hang out and eat dinner with them in Vale. Juane is the one who knocks the door.

Juane: "(y/n), it's juane." but they don't get any reply... So juane knocks at the door again... Still...  No answers.

Juane: "maybe he's not here?"

Ren: "or sleeping?"

Pyrrha: "no, it's too early for him to sleep." just then Nora casually opens the door. The group looks at Nora with how-in-oums-name-you-open-the-door-look on their faces. Nora look behind her.

Nora: "what?" she asked confused.

Ruby: "how can you open the door so easily? "

Yang: "by not using force and by your hammer?"

Nora: "one: I have a key card, (y/n) gives it to me when we are in his house." she says while waving the key card infront of them with a devious smirk on her face. The girls looks at the key card like they are being hypnotized by it. And the only thing that they are thinking is...

'How unfair! Why she is the only one have it?! I must have that key! '

All girls exept Nora looks at each other and nod in understanding...  They all jumped/tackled to Nora and try to snatch the card making some comically smoke fights with a popping kicks, punches and angry female heads (just use your imagination I can't find any pictures or videos) and also the shouts claiming that they are the rightful owner of the key...

Ren: "*sigh* woman." Ren just rolled his eyes.

Juane: "so does that mean you are in to boys too?" Ren look at him and took few meters away from him.

At the end of war.... Nora ends to be victorious standing at the pile of unconscious woman while holding her war hammer.

Nora: "all you need is to ask (y/n) you know. And two: (y/n) wouldn't "reward" me if I break his dorm room open. So ta ta." she zoom in to your room searching for you.

Minutes later after they recover team RWBY with Pyrrha enters the room.

Yang: "I can't believe Nora just beat us so easily."

Ruby: "ouch, my everything."

Weiss: "I know Nora is your teams tank but how come she overpowered yang and Pyrrha. She is not this strong before....."

Pyrrha: "Yup, before sleeping with (y/n)" pyrrha blushed reminiscing their time with you.

Blake: "ho-" she cut off hearing a loud thud... They all rushed to where the thud came from with their weapons... 

They saw Nora laying on the ground with a pool of blood coming from her nose.

Nora: "I have no regrets...." says with a refreshing and pure bliss look on her face.

You: "Nora how many times I told you to not break my door...  Oh hey guys!   Wha-" their gazes turn to you.... Standing in front of them naked..

 Standing in front of them naked

(Yup!  Just like Hisuka... Not too buff juuuuuuust muscular enough)

(you are in your adult form so this will be you from now on

(you are in your adult form so this will be you from now on.)

And they are just like......

Including Juane.... 😂

All of them: "hamana hamana hamana hamana hamana hamana hamana hamana hamana" they chant in unison like a broken cassette tape.

You: "I think they are broken." you said while waving your hand infront of each others faces.

You: "hey guys? still lagging? Hellooooooo?" you said while slapping Juane's face for like 10 mins and his face is all swell up like a pumpkin. The first one to snap out of their trans is Yang.

Yang: "sis, Weiss, Blake.... Pyrrha why is your underwear is on the ground?"

Ruby: "speaks for your self yang." yang realized her undies is also undone.

Pyrrha: "I think I wet my self."

Weiss: "hell, you too? Ruby! Stop fingering yourself!!"

You: "errr are you done or you'll just stand there?" their gaze return to you and....

(the one in front is Ren)

You: "oh I didn't expect Ren to bleed too *sigh* God why am I so handsome."

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Cut! 🎬
I really need someone to check and correct my grammar *sigh*

I think there's also problem in Wattpad....  The story I write today is always being cut to the picture of the girl with nosebleed saying 'I have no regret'