Classes and Meeting New Friends

(a/n: this will be a short chapter hope you enjoy 😁)

(y/n)'s PoV

???: "(y/nnnnnnnn)~" in a cold but seductive voice that will send shivers to your spine.

End of Dream also (y/n)'s PoV

I shot my eyes open sweating a lot.

Me: "dammit." I silently cursed under my breath. I feel weight on top of me I take off the blanket I see ruby and yang? Hugging me. I was about to yell but I remember that I give her second chance.

Me: "yang... yang.. Wake up." I said while gently combing her hair using my fingers.

Yang: "five more minutes bro~" she said with soft tone half asleep.

Me: "ruby.. ruby.. I'll give you some weapon blueprints if you help me to wake yang and the others." I whisper to her ear,  her eyes shot open and tackles Yang forcing yang to wake up. When it didn't work she grab a metal gong? out of nowhere I look to Blake's direction.

'I think this is a bad idea.'

I rush to Blake's bed and cover her ears. Ruby hit the gong! Causing for Yang to get her weapon and Weiss fall to her bed dont know what to do so she just hide under the bed.

Yang: "TAKE COVER!  WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!" she shouted while on her fighting stance.  When she look at ruby's direction who is currently holding a gavel, she and Weiss start to nag her.

I scratch Blake's chin causing her to purr and snuggle to my arm.

Blake: "nyaaaa~" she moans and slowly waking up.

Me: "wake up Blake we have classes." I patted her head and get offs Blake's bed to changes clothes.

Time skip

When they finished their morning rituals we leave our dorm and walk our way to our first class.

Ruby: "good morning team JNPR." she greets the other team.

Ginger: "GOOD MORNING!" she energetically greet back. I sighed I'm not good dealing with this kind of person.

Redhead: "good morning Ruby, Yang, Blake, Weiss and (y/n)." I wave at her with a smile on my face causing her to blush.

Me: "good morning you too hot chick." she blushed even redder than her hair.

Me: "oh right I didn't know what is your name is."

Ginger: "my name is Nora Valkyrie."

Redhead: "Pyrrha Nikos."

Boi: "Lie Ren, just call me Ren." I nodded

Me: "noted." and I look at wimp blondie.

'God I hate blondes... Well there's a few exceptions."

Wimp blondie: "Juane Arc, leader of team JNPR. Short,  sweet, rolls off the tongue.  Ladies love it." I raised my eyebrows and whispers to Yang's ear.

Me: "*whispering* I think the ladies will think he have a small dick." causing yang burst into laughter Weiss and Blake  forcing to maintain but failed drastically wiping the tears on their eyes while Ruby... Well she didn't hear what I say.

Me: "do they?" I raise my eyebrow looking at Juane.

Juane: "well my mother say woman urrrr just forget it." he sigh in defeat.

Me: "nice meeting you all." I smiled.

Time skip

We arrive to Mr. Ports class.

Mr. Port: "we have a new student,  please introduce yourself in front Mr. Crowe" I walk beside Mr Port.

'maybe I'll use Juane's introduction but much better.' I smirk on my mind. I face to the crowd

Me: "names (y/n) Crowe. Long, thick, hard, I'll make you roll using my tongue and I assure you'll love it~" I said with seductive tone licking my finger and finish it with a wink. The girls blushed well some of them have nose bleed  and some boys too?! Dammit! Yang raised her hand.

Yang: "it's true!" her declaration made the girls blushed even more darker and I hear some small moan.

'I'll enjoy staying hear.'

Mr Port: "well....  What a weird way of introduction *he laugh nervously* please go back to your seat."

I go back to my seat earning gazes from the girls. I sit to my seat between Ruby and Yang.

Yang: "nice intoduction~"

------
------------