Hangover

(y/n)'s PoV

I woke up with a splitting headache and sore body. I look around and see that I'm in my cabin? 'huh? What the hell am I doing here? The last thing I remember I'm with....... Coco.'

You: "....shit!" I quickly remove my blanket and see Coco, Velvet, Nora and Pyhrra peacefully sleeping stark naked with blissful smile on their face. Coco woke up and starts to crawl on top of me  she wrap her arms on my neck and give me a quick peck on the lips.

Coco: "you are such an animal last night darling~"

You: "darling?" I said with confusion.

Coco: "yes?"

You: "my head hurts...  what happen last night? And why Velvet using my dick like a pacifier?" I said removing Velvet to my crotch.

Coco: "Well...."

Flashback noon before waking up... Beacon cafeteria... Third Person's PoV

You and team RWBY peacefully eating in the cafeteria when you receive a message from Coco telling you that they (Coco and Velvet) wanted to hang (no, not like sayori) out with you after school you don't have anything special to do so you reply her that you'll go with them.

Weiss: "Hey!  No messaging while eating." she said with irritated voice. (eh, I don't know if you have practices like that but we do.) you slid your scroll to your pocket.

You: "sorry sorry Coco invites me to hang out with them." you said while scratching the back of your head.

Yang: "*slams her fist to the table* dammit!"

You: "owww curses"

Yang: "shut up! You are not my father!"

You: "I may not be your father but you can still call me daddy~" she and the others immediately turns red specially Yang who has a smoke escaped to her head.

Time skip... After class... Beacon's Garden...

You see Coco waving her hand to catch your attention and jogged your way to her and Velvet's location.

You: "so where you two want to go?"

Coco: "Mall!"

Velvet: "wh-wherever you guys want.. " she shyly said with a tint blush on her face.

???: "ICE-CREAM!!!" you all look to the direction where the voice came from and see Nora with her usual hyper attitude.

Nora: ".....what?" she tilts her head.

You: "okay!  Then it's descided...  Ice-cream then shopping!" you with Velvet on your side starts walking leaving Coco with Nora...

Coco: "team RWBY sent you to spy us don't you?" she said lowering her glasses  using her right hand and putting her left hand to her waist Nora starts no sweat and look away.

Nora: "n-no... I-i just want to go to the ice-cream shop that all he he he." she laugh nervously.

Coco: "then why not ask Ren?" she raised her eyebrow.

Nora: ".... Well,  Ren said that he is busy and he don't want to be bother." she said while looking on the floor.

Coco: "fine! You can come with us." and starts to walk.

Nora: "really?!  Thank you!" she dashed to your side and hugged your left arm laying her head to you.

You: "errrr Nora?"

Nora: "just let me be. I just have just suddenly have the urge to hug you."

You: "o-okay then." you see Velvet who hesitantly reaching your another arm so you just pull her closer and hold her hand making her blushed.