Teacher's Frustration

Third Person's PoV

After Ozpin dismissed all of you and says good bye's to each teams you and Glynda Goodwitch quietly to her dorm room with her stealing glances and fantasies about you and her doing adult stuff. The well known uptight, strict and sadist teacher is a huge PEDO!

(a/n: hey don't judge everyone of us have some weird fetishes)

Well who could blame her...  She live in a world of expectations she feel alienated because of her status and profession. In this past few weeks she can't go out and release some frustration because this school year is too much for to handle. 

You cut of her to her trans by breaking the silence.

You: "ahmm miss Goodwitch this is the dead-end." you said

Glynda: "ah!  Oh right right I'm sorry I just tired that's all.  This way." she said walking to the other side. You two stop to a door Glynda opens it using her card and ask you to come in. When you came in you were amaze from how spacious and beautiful it is.

You: "cool you have your own fire place *you walk to the window* and you have a great view of the courtyard here

You: "cool you have your own fire place *you walk to the window* and you have a great view of the courtyard here." she just watch you and feel happy that you are amaze.

You: "Ahmmm miss Goodwitch."

Glynda: "Glynda, just call me Glynda or honey or any cute name when we are  alone~" she put her finger to her lips lick it seductively.

You: "oh okay, hon? Where is the bathroom I want to take a bath I feel sticky because of the fight."

Glynda: "it's in your left, you can go first." you follow her instruction and enter the shower. Undress and start to think what just happen today.

You were deep in thoughts that you didn't recognized that Glynda is on your back. You are back to reality when you feel two fun bags to your back and arms hugging you from behind.

Glynda: "hi handsome~ I decided to join you coz I feel sticky too I hope you didn't mind~" she whisper to your ear sweetly and seductively then she nibble your ear causing you to moan.

You: "*moan* n-no it's okay *moan* I I dint mind." your knees got weak because of the pleasure you two slipped you on the ground and she on top of you. You look to each other every second your faces got closer and closer till your lips connected. You passionately she licked your lips asking for entrance you open your mouth and you two kissed torridly fighting for dominance you let her win and she start to explore your tiny mouth.

(a/n: you are still in your child form you are 5 cm shorter than ruby.)

Minute's ago like a normal living being you two separated for the need of oxygen panting with a string of saliva connecting you.

Glynda: tha *pant* that  was great,  *pant* you are a awesome kisser, you are so cute with or without your mask, that beautiful silver eyes of your it's enough to make me wet *she caress your cheek* I-i love you~" she said between panting with heart on her eyes.

(a/n: you really are fucked...)

She grind her body to yours feeling every youthful body parts of yours, your member start to get hard.

'(y/n)'s member getting bigger.... this is working.... Hm?  Still growing? As expected to my love...' still grinding her body to yours feeling your still hardening member with a smirk on her face.

'?!! Huh?!?  Eh?!?  No way!  Thi-this is too much!!  N-no!  It's still getting bigger!!'

Glynda: "KYAA!!" she shouted because of shocked and get off to you staring with mix lust, fear and amazement of how big your member you have. (a/n: about 13 inches.)

You get up and slowly walking towards her with a sweet childish smile but demonic aura around you. You crouch down hold her chin for her to look at you.

You: "I thought you are going to devour me~" you said with a seductive smirk on your face and kissed her passionately that she easily melted.

She put her arms around your head deepening the kiss you trail your hand to her pussy and start to gently play with it.  You slowly lay her down, Yoy goes on top of her and lovingly go down to her pussy and licked it while fingering her pussy after a few minutes she occasionally cum on your mouth and letting loud moans.

Glynda: "(y/n) *moan* (Y/n) *moan* please put your monstrous dick of yours and violate my entire being.~ please fuck Me. ~ I can't take it anymore~" she beg you potion the head of your dick to her entrance and playfully rub it but not penetrating it. She desperately lowering herself but you backing off.

Glynda: "ple-please don't tease me like this *pant* thi-this is torture *pant* please fuck me~ master~" when you see her on her condition you just chuckles and thurst your dick on her to the base earning even loud moans gasp of air and her insides none stop squeezing you indication that she is come none stop. Her eyes role and turn white to the pleasure you start to violently pound her insides with your dick. You lean to her face and kiss her passionately and massaging her boob's while thirsting and after of minutes of fucking you feel her womb open up and her walls getting even tighter and your release is getting near too.

Glynda: "*moan* mas-master *moan* master I *moan* I'm cumming master~ please cum inside me too~ *moan* I want *moan* I want it all of it~"

You: "here *moan* take it all *moan* you pedophile!" with that you deliver her insides a even more hard thurst sending her to the Valhalla permanently and cum inside her while pounding her. After that you pull out your dick while she us in the  ground twitching none stop like a vibrator. You bent her over and position your self to her opening again.

You: "we're not nearly over yet~"

With that you spent all night till 4am sending her to coma.

-----
--------
I think u I really should just write erotic novels or something... Hope you enjoy 😁