Punishment

Third Person's PoV

Student 1: "hey check this new girl?"

Student 2: "wooooh she's beautiful."

Student 1: "she look so elegant while eating."

Student 3: "I hope she is single."

(a/n: well she is wearing beacon uniform with knee socks

(a/n: well she is wearing beacon uniform with knee socks.)

Hotshit: "I'm going to confess to her and she'll be my girlfriend.. Give way."

Fanboy: "woooh to be expect to (hotshit name), so manly."

Hotshit: "I (hotshit name) will accept you as (hotshit)'s girlfriend." he tried to grab the girls ass.

Girl: "FUCK OFF (hotshit name)!! BEFORE I RIP YOUR BALLS AND SHOVE IT TO YOUR MOUTH!!" the girl? Said with demonic voice holding (hotshit)'s wrist twisting it.

Hotshit: "(y-y-y/n)?" he said shaking and literally pissing himself.

'wooh is that (y/n)? Well it doesn't matter if its a "he," if there's a hole there's a way. ' the three student thoughts.

Hotshit: "wha-what are you? A-after receiving house arrest you you turn to g-gay or something? He he he." he nervously laugh acting so tough but failing shamelessly. (y/n) freed (hotshit)'s wrist.

(y/n): "get out of my sight (hotshit)."

Hotshit: "heh!  Are you scared? You really are a bitch." he said arrogantly.

(y/n): "if you didn't get out of the cafeteria I'll send you to infirmary. 3...."

Hotshit: "heh!  Yo-you can't scare me."

(y/n): "2..... 1... Game over." (y/n) run to (hotshit)'s direction and 540 degree kick him straight to his head.

(a/n: coz you know hotshit is much taller than you and Cardin.)

Sending (hotshit) to the wall unconscious while twitching earning "Ohhhhh's" to his schoolmates and some are taking pictures and panty shots.

Students: "wooooh so cool."

(y/n): "bitch please,  I'm adorable." flipping his hair/wig.

Student 1: "shit I have a bonner." and the female students look at him and avoided him.

Meanwhile at some corner

Velvet is taking some panty shots of (y/n)

Velvet: "*squilling* (y/n) is so cute...  No no he SUUUUUPER cute wearing that uniform I should say my thanks to whoever made him wear that uniform."

???: "I believe there's no stalking classes to this academy miss Scarlatina." Velvet flinched and slowly looking to her back seeing Glynda.

Velvet: "t-this is not stalking i-it's research...  Yup research he he he." scratching the back of her head.

Velvet: "how about you "professor" Goodwitch, what's with the telescope?" Glynda nervously hiding her telescope to her back.

???: "will you two shut up, I'm trying to focus here. *creepy retarded old man laughing* He he he." the two look where the voice coming from only for them to see Mistress Opal creepily peeking to the corner using her semblance as comofludge while wiping some blood from her nose using her arms.

Glynda/Velvet: "KYAAA!" embracing each other.

Glynda: "wha-what are you doing here head mistress? You shouldn't doing such thing. That's so unprofessional."

Opal: "shut up! You have no rights to lecture me. You are also stalking."

Glynda: "i-i'm just securing the safety of my students." adjusting her glasses.

???: "will you please stop stalking that's creepy."

G/O/V: "JESUS!"

Back to team RWBY and team JNPR table.

Nora: "aaaaaaaand that's the 20th (y/n)'s  victim."

Pyrrha: "ahmmm Ruby, why is your brother wearing your school uniform?"

Ruby: "Hmpf!  That's his punishment for worrying me when he cheating on me."

Yang: "correction Rubes,  OUR.  He is OUR (y/n)."

Juane: "isn't tha....... incest?"

Yang: "is there any problem juanny boy?" She said cracking her knuckles sending chills to Juane's spine.

Juane: "*laughing nervously* he he he n-no no no I mean since when did you start dating? Aaaaand your whole team sharing him?"

Blake: "yes,  there's also Miss Goodwitch and Mistress Opal."

Ruby: "well.... We are not yet officially start dating....  we... we just came to an agreement that we could share him since that elevator incide-" Weiss covered Ruby's mouth using her hand.

Weiss: "you are talking too much Ruby."

Nora: "elevator? Ooooooh you mean when you are playing with his thing."

RWBY: "YOU SAW US!?" slamming their hands to the dinning table and Ren facepalming.

Nora: "well duuuuh! We all knew what you are doing. Well except Juane he is too innocent for that kind of stuff." making team RWBY blushed.

Juane: "HEY!"

Nora: "oh shut up."

-------
------------
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand cut!   🎬

Seriously what am I even writing?  😅