2. Realising my Love for You - Shot 2

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
______________________

Today something was different. The great Shivaay Singh Oberoi was in office at eight'o clock in the morning. The biggest shock for all the employees was that Shivaay, for the first time replied to their 'good morning'. He went to his cabin, smiling like an idiot. Shivaay was continously looking towards Anika's cabin that was attached to his cabin and was separated only by a glass window.

As soon as Anika entered the cabin, Shivaay immidiately rushed towards her cabin. He greeted her with his most charming smile he could give, but she ignored it. He came close to her and trapped her between him and the table. Her cheeks turned into a deep shade of crimson and her breathing became uneven. She closed her eyes due to the close proximity. He was always proud of himself at the way he affected her. He rubbed his cheek against hers. He kissed her ckeeks one by one, letting his lips linger on her soft cheeks. Suddenly Anika realised what he was doing and pushed him away from herself. He wasn't shocked from her action as he knew she was hurt. He tried to justify himself but she asked him to leave.

Surprisingly, He left. She sat on the floor leaning to the table and cried hugging her knees. Shivaay, who saw everything through the glass window, made a promise to himself that he would never let her cry again.

Shivaay tried every possible way to convince her, to make her understand his love for her. The Shivaay Singh Oberoi wasn't able to do what he wanted, afterall, the girl he had to deal with, wasn't an ordinary girl. This girl can't be ordinary as she has the audacity to make SSO restless, to make him feel michmichi in her absence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obro moments at poolside were common but they became special in a way. Shivaay, used to narrate his sad story of being rejected and ignored by anika. OmRu used to find some or the other funny thing in it and they used to laugh on their brother's condition. Shivaay's glares that once used to scare people, stopped working on Rudra who kept teasing him by singing songs like " Hum lut gye bhai aa ke tere mohalle.." Or "Billu Badnam hua darling tere liye..." and many more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One of the routines of Shivaay was, to arrange a group lunch for the staff twice in a weak. The sole purpose of such gesture was to make sure that Anika eats properly. He had observed her routine and got to know only one thing that she often skips her meals, especially her lunch. So, when he would arrange a group lunch, he would make sure that she is present there. He would never behave as SSO, the Khadoos bagad billa but, as Shivaay, The sweet billu. He would laugh and make others laugh, he would ask his staff to share something interesting that happened with them in their life. Most of the time he would try to piss Anika off with his stupid acts. Sometimes he would give her extra work so that she gets angry and vent out her anger on him just like she used to do, but throwing water at him. He used to call her Panika for that. But Anika always tolerated all his stupidities.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivaay decided to make everything ok today, not knowing that things are going to get even worst. Today, the whole office staff was on their toes because the project in hand was very important. Shivaay was going to do a deal with the Raizada company and the CEO of Raizada company was coming to sign the contract. Moreover, Advaay was Shivaay’s childhood friend so Shivaay was excited to meet his friend after so long.

Shivaay, Anika and some other staff members were present in the conference room waiting for Mr. Advaay singh raizada. As soon as Advaay entered, Shivaay and Advaay greeted each other with a formal handshake. During the whole procedure Advaay's eyes were fixed on Anika. He was mesmerised by her simplicity and her innocence. Anika's full concentration was on her work, but Advaay's eyes were fixed on Anika. These two were busy in their own works, unaware about the third person, Shivaay, who was getting restless after observing Advaay's constant gaze on his Lady. He was thinking ways to ask Anika to go out somehow. As soon as the procedures for the deal finalisation were done, Shivaay asked Anika to go so that he can talk to Advaay alone. He literally pushed Anika out of the conference room. Anika had no clue about what was going on in shivaay's mind.