8. Winning her heart

Hlo darlings

Point to be noted - starts after Daksh got exposed. The family knows about what Shivaay did with Anika during her marriage and after that In the temple. Khanna doesn't know Anika.

ENJOY READING 💖💖
__________________________

The loud noise of someone being slapped echoed the mansion walls making it go silent for a minute, silence after the storm has passed, leaving everything ruined behind. The biggest thing ruined was the pride, pride of Kalyani Singh Oberoi that she used to feel of her eldest grandson Shivaay.

She had thought, he will never be like his father, he will never break a woman's heart. But today she felt her pride crushed by his mistake, a mistake she blamed that girl for. Anika, a girl so silent, innocent and pure hearted was blamed by her for trying to trap her grandson when actually her Grandson was to be blamed.

Shivaay Singh Oberoi, an arrogant billionaire, who always thought he can never make mistakes. Today, he admitted that he committed the biggest mistake of husband life. He distrusted a girl like Anika who was trying to save his sister's life forgetting about her own marriage rituals. He, not only ruined her marriage but also stained her character without any of her fault. The world called her characterless because of him.

Priyanka, the little sister of her bhaiya, who thought her bhaiya is the best, was ashamed of him and so were his brothers. Even if Anika was wrong, Shivaay had no right to marry her and disrespect her like that.

"I never thought you will become like your father, SHIVAAY." Said Dadi shocking everyone. How much ever he deny, Shivaay knows how loved he feels to be called Billu by his Dadi. And today she called him Shivaay and it stabbed his heart like a dagger. He tried to talk, to ask forgiveness but Dadi didn't listen to him.
"I will forgive you the day you will rectify your mistakes, when my daughter in law will come back in this house, the day you will call her, your wife and when she will accept you as her husband." Dadi left saying these words to knock some sense in his brain.

She could see his guilt but couldn't let him know that. Shivaay too, left from there to meet that one person who stole his heart. That one person who entered the deepest corner of his dark heart that used to beat only for his family. Today, when he realised his mistake, his heart is shouting that he took the best decision by marrying her, but in a wrong way. She deserves something better, someone better than him. But he is too selfish to let her go, He wants her back, in his life as his WIFE but with her consent.

He couldn't see her with Nikhil when he was actually nothing to her but mere her employer, It clearly shows what she means to him. He left the mansion, without meeting anyone but, with the symbol of their marriage, her nuptial chain and the determination to win her back even at the cost of his life.

He never felt more disgusted, more disappointed, more angry than today when he heard those ba***s talking such disgusting words for his wife. She saved his and his sister's reputation. She could have disclosed his actions in front of the media to avenge her humiliation but she did not, despite knowing that he was at fault. And now, she's tolerating this humiliation even when she is pure, like an untouched flower. He won't let it happen.

His guilt increased thousand folds when he saw her saving him from being beaten up when he wasn't defending and wanted to be punished somehow for being the reason of her every single sob and tear. He realised that this girl still cares for him and then he fainted in her arms.

"Leave me, I wanna go to Anika. Just let me...." said Shivaay immediately after he got his consciousness but was stopped by Om's voice who told him that Anika don't want to meet him. Fate ! There was a time when he ousted her from his house and now, he just want her back in his life, in front of his eyes. Om, Rudra and Priyanka left his room after making him understand that he has a long way to go, the way of redemption.