29. Mrs. Caring Singh Oberoi

Hello darlings

This OS was requested by @Abhi18 hope you would like it abi.

ENJOY READING 💖💖💖
________________________

"Ahhchhhooooo !!!" Anika looked at Shivaay with concern in her eyes as he was sneezing continuously and it was all because of her. Had she not behaved like a little kid getting excited at the first monsoon downpour, he wouldn't have been sick.

She kept dancing, twirling and jumping in rain and he didn't want to leave her like that and fall sick, atleast she thought like that when actually the truth was, Mr. Devil Singh Oberoi was mesmerized by a totally drenched Mrs. Beauty Devil Singh Oberoi, hence he didn't want to go in. He had naughty ideas to romance his wife in the heavy rain, to dance with her romantically holding her waist tightly.

These desires of SSO led him to this point, when he is down with fever, cold, throat pain and what not. From last two days he was sick and Anika was always beside him, taking care of him and blaming herself. Who could tell her that her Devil was happy with this, getting all of her attention 24×7.

Had he been the old SSO, he would have went to ten hospitals for check ups. But this SSO was too naughty. He was happy that Anika was giving him the whole attention that was otherwise divided between him and the family.

"Shivaay, I'll throw you into the pool if you denied to have these medicines. Then don't say your condition worsened because of me. And I won't allow you to work also which means so much loss in business." Anika tried to play her cards but nothing worked.

Shivaay didn't want to take medicines stating "Taking too many Medicines can be injurious to liver." Anika wondered what Had happened to him suddenly ? Was he the same SSO who used to take ten medicines as a precaution, even before he could fall sick ?

Anika gave him medicines, by threatening that she would go and would send Rudra to stay beside him for whole day. This was scary, isn't it ?

Anika sat beside him and kept running her hand through his hair as he tried to sleep snuggling to the duvet but nothing worked. He was surely sleepy due to the sedation of medicines but wasn't able to sleep. He asked Anika to lie beside him as he is habitual to her presence beside him while sleeping. Anika cuddled him and he fell asleep almost instantly.

The evening arrived and Shivaay woke up with his head still heavy and pounding with pain. He frowned when he didn't saw Anika beside him. His frown WOULD'VE turned into a smile, only if she came to room without that food tray with her and the worst part being, the tray contained a bowl of a khichdi.

"Don't even think of making faces because this is your food, until you get Khidkitod health." Anika said and he closed his mouth that he had opened to speak something.

"I didn't even say anything, Ani." He said and made the best innocent face he could but it was definitely not going to work infront of his Khidkitod biwi.

She forwarded the spoon filled with khichdi infront of him and he opened his mouth obediently. As the khichdi was not too thick in consistency, he mouth was smeared with khichdi.

Anika wiped his mouth clean but next time also the same thing happened. It happened thrice and fourth time, Anika got a doubt on his 'innocent' actions. When he did it for the fifth time, Anika didn't clean it instead, she emptied the bowl on him due to anger. Seeing her fuming face, he thought he really messed up things.

"Is it a joke for you, Shivaay ? I'm so worried since two days seeing your health deteriorating but you are doing all this. Why can't you understand that you have to get well soon. Why don't you understand that... I can't see you like this." Anika shouted angrily and started crying by the end.

He looked at her with guilty face as she sat down on the bed with her palms covering her face. He didn't know that she would be affected to this extent just by his fever and cold.

"I'm so sorry Ani. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just trying to make you laugh. I'm sorry for troubling you like this." He apologised to her earnestly. He wanted to hug her and comfort her but he couldn't do it because of his khuchdi smeared self.

"It's not that you are troubling me. Taking care of you can never be a trouble for me but I can't see you like this, tired and weak. I want my strict bagad billa back." She said with teary eyes but then her eyes fell in his dirty clothes.

"Oh god ! What I did ? I'm so sorry Shivaay. You have fever and now you will have to take shower just because of me." She said apologetically and started sobbing again.

Shivaay somehow pacified her and he went to take a warm shower. Once he came back wearing fresh new clothes, she gave him his medicines and tucked him in bed. He was denying to do that, but, she didn't listen to him.

After three days Shivaay was perfectly fine, all thanks to his wife, Mrs. Caring Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Shivaay wasn't too happy with this as, he was getting all of her attention and time when he was sick. And now when he was healthy, she was back to her "Perfect daughter in law" mode and ignoring him.

She came to the pool side to give him his espresso and was going to leave but he held her hand and pulled her towards him, making her collide with his chest.

"Shivaay what are you doing ? What it some one sees us like this ? What they would think ? Leave me, I have work." Anika scolded Shivaay for being a cheapda in open pool area.

"This is not fair. Just because I'm fine you can't do this injustice. You are not spending time with me at all. I was better with fever and cold, at least you were with me 24×7." He said while giving sad expressions. Anika was looking at him with a smile as he looked vote whike saying all this. But his last line changed her expressions to angry ones and she pushed him away saying, "You won't change, Bagad billa."

Due to the push, Shivaay lost his balance. Anika tried to hold him and stop him from falling into the pool but she herself lost her balance and both fell into the pool. He couldn't control himself seeing her white Saree sticking to her body.

He was about to capture her lips in his but....

"Ahhchhoooo !!"

"Ahhchhooo!!"

"Ahhchhooo !!"

Anika started sneezing and it was time for Mr. Caring Singh Oberoi to take care of his wife.

THE END
__________________________
So, how was it ? Do tell me your reviews and don't forget to vote.

Love you all a lot darlings💖💖