11. Fell for you when you were away

Hlo darlings
Hope you all are healthy and happy.
This OS is for smrutishree as she wanted me to write on Long distance relationship. Don't know if it's like you wanted it to be, but hope you like it tweety😚
ENJOY READING 💖💖💖💖💖
_____________________________

The beauty of long distance relationships is something different, something indefinable. Two people who are madly and deeply in love with each other, fall in love once again when their love is far from them. They realise that they can not love without each other. And then, when they meet, their passion is something on different level. Their love becomes strengthened.

But how strong that love will be when you fall for someone when you are away from him/her. The person whom you just met and then you had to leave him/her. Same was the case of Shivaay and Anika. Shivaay Singh Oberoi, the richest business tycoon of India got married to Anika Rathore, the daughter of his Dad's friend.

Being the busy, workaholic man, for whom his work was important after his family, he never wanted to get married. He thought, a girl will enter his life and he will have to change his priorities but then, he couldn't deny his mom and Dadi's wish to see him getting married. So he agreed to get married.

The marriage was a private affair with both the families present in the wedding along with some 0very close friends and relatives. The weirdest thing was, he had not even seen his to be wife until he tied the nuptial chain around her neck. His heart couldn't stop flying with happiness seeing his beautiful wife. She was too shy to even look at him. Her long black eyelashes were working as a curtain to not let him see her eyes.

His brothers couldn't stop themselves from teasing their big brother when they saw him smiling like an idiot right after the marriage rituals were completed. The man who was running away from the marriage, was suddenly so happy so it was a news worth announcing.

But fate had decided  something else for both of them. Shivaay had to go to New york for an important work. There was some problem in their project and only Shivaay could fix it. The worst thing was, it would take at least 6 to 7 months to make everything ok. Never ever he felt so sad when he had to go out of town leaving his family but today he felt really sad when he was leaving this girl behind who happened to be his wife and.... The girl with whom he fell in love, at first sight. The innocence that was dripping from her face was enough to steal his heart.

Two weeks passed since he came to new york. He used to talk to his family daily but the one whom he wanted to see was never there. But one day he got to know from Rudra that ‘Anika bhabi’ was at her parent's house for some days as per their family tradition.
A month passed like that and Shivaay got really busy in his work. He got very less time to talk to the family or OmRu. One day, he wrapped his work earlier and went back home. He Made a video call to Rudra to talk with his brothers. As the call got answered, he came face to face with a smiling Om and an over excited Rudra. But what shocked him more was, that they both were in the kitchen making pizza at 2 am in the morning ( According to Indian timing ).

Shivaay : You both are making pizza at this time ?

Rudra :  Yes because elders are not at home. Me, O and Bhabi are here, so we thought to watch a movie and we couldn’t have dinner as our dear bhabi gave leave to the servants as a bonus.

Om smacked his head and said : Shut up Rudra. Bhabi gave them holiday as a bonus But She prepared dinner for three of us. ( to Shivaay ) you know what Shivaay, he finished the whole dinner silently when me and Bhabi were enjoying the movie. And now I have to make this pizza as bhabi is talking to her friend and  this Rudra is useless you know.